• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One of my pics

Here's Dawn's photo.

I actually found it on another thread she was in. MAN, those guys over there play rough I'll tell ya. One guy was so rude to her I was wanting to kick the guys ass (you know, I mean if it looked like I could that is). It was an old thread though and someone had already chewed him out to the point he ended up appologizing.

dwinarski-vi.jpg

Hobbies: As a submissive I enjoy spanking, flogging, interrogations, mumifications, bloodplay, fireplay, knives, needles, cutting, breath play, etc etc...I am sassy...very sassy...and Im a switch..so watch out

So our Sam is a little pervert, huh? :lookup:

LOL - what can I say... I'm jealous! :p

which thread were you referring to.. I've given may of them **** right back! LOL!

"stomach punches may make me puke but words will never hurt me" :D

It was CigarDawg on page 5 of the DawnQuiz thread.

What an ass even if he did try to come back and say he was just kidding.

ah..him!
he's not even around anymore! scared him off! LOL!

DaveWF said:

*chuckles*

Actually I am provert ;)

That's when you have been a pervert for a long time :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
DaveWF said:

*chuckles*

Actually I am provert ;)

That's when you have been a pervert for a long time :sign:

Sam
I LIKE it (provert)!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Know what's amusing?

Notice how when a new guy registers, the women here never even suggest posting his picture, but when a new woman registers, that's all the guys talk about for days? Even those of us who are married!

Hmmm Interesting.

Peace. Muley.

ok...I'm sorry I was hiding it...I need to see the fine, sexy men on CP...make me drool please...

Melissa the pic-hungry one

SweetMelissa said:
ok...I'm sorry I was hiding it...I need to see the fine, sexy men on CP...make me drool please...

Melissa the pic-hungry one
Melissa,
You might be dissapointed at just how un-fine and un-sexy us crusty old farts are.
:D :D :D