• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One slightly vandalized Vegas Robiana...

statelandman

Picked up my very first ISOM in a trade. It took me a minute to realize what it was, since I had never even SEEN an ISOM before, let alone smoked one.
It's a Vegas Robiana. And the bummer is, someone disfigured this little baby with a green felt-tipped pen. There is a broad lime green stripe down one side of the cigar. :( :( :(

So I don't even know if I want to smoke it or not. Won't the ink from the marking pen ruin the flavor? I wonder. What do you guys think?
???

I wouldn't worry about it too much...... :D
The most it will do is leave a little mark on your lips. :p

Why the hell would anyone put a green line down the side of a cigar???

hmmm. i dunno, i would smoke it, just cause it's a shame to waste such a good cigar.

why not cover the marked part with something so it won't get on your lips, and see if yo ucan enjoy it?

you oculd always try to remove the strip by using a razor blade, but i wouldn't recommend trying it.

thejollyco said:
you oculd always try to remove the strip by using a razor blade, but i wouldn't recommend trying it.
you mean stab it in the neck :0 :0 :0 :sign: :sign:

well, once you touch it with your lips, i'm sure there'll be a taste.

and your saliva will touch it...

Heavens NO, Don't smoke it!! You have no idea what is on there. ??? Wrap that sucker up and send it my way for further investigation at once ;)

fumes from the burnt marker ink will enter your mouth. don't inhale you'll be fine.

Are you sure its ink???

I have a few ISOMs that have a green streek down the side right along a vain in the wrapper. I know these have not been colored mith a marker cause they came from three different sealed boxes. But the funny thing is, I have never seen it on a Domestic smoke before.

Whats up with that????

i bet it's marked green to indicaate it's been laced.

either with mary jane or crack.

that would be PCP jolly.

please get your lacing color codes straight.

Seriously have you smoked it yet?

I hope if he died or something that his roommate would at least have the courtesy to log on and let us know what happened.

:D

You could always go get yourself a green marker, color the whole damn thing green, and pretend you're smoking a candela.

I say smoke it. Hell, if we can smoke beetle carcasses and eggs a little green marker won't hurt. Besides if you're lucky it will be one of those markers that smells like food and the cigar will smell like apples when you light it. I think the green is apple?

I wouldn't risk smoking ink, but It should be a crime to damage such a good cigar!!