• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year at CP

BobbyRitz

You're Fired, Daddy.
I've greatly enjoyed my time here at CP. Tomorrow will be one year for me. It's quite a special time as I joined the site exactly one week before my son was born (his first birthday is November 10th). As I type, he's playing with his house and his favorite toy, a bucket of blocks. He and my wife provide light on days that could otherwise be dim.

CP, thank you for being a great brotherhood for me! From FOGs to the newest member, this place is very special. I've made many friends here and look forward to 2,000 posts and another year.

The first 5 new members who post in this thread who have a minimum of 20 posts will each receive a package of some of my favorites.

Your BOTL,

Rob

Congratulations, my friend! Has it really been a year already? Wow, time flies so quickly.

It has been a genuine pleasure sharing this place with you. Your interest, tenacity, and passion for the cigar are unparalleled.

Fond regards,
Wilkey

Happy Anniversary Rob!

I've only been here a very short time, but it seems longer. Some really fine people here, and I look forward to my first year anniversary! Congrats again!!

Greg

Congrats Rob!! I've enjoyed sharing good times with ya over the past year!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats man!!! I just realized I have my 1 year anni fast approaching. Man time goes fast.

Billy

Congratulations bro.

How did that happen? A double post. ???

Congratulations, Rob. Thank you for being part of this great community. This place is certainly a better place with you here.

Congratulations, my friend! Has it really been a year already? Wow, time flies so quickly.

It has been a genuine pleasure sharing this place with you. Your interest, tenacity, and passion for the cigar are unparalleled.

Fond regards,
Wilkey

Wilkey, you are pursuing the correct career. Education is your bailiwick, America's parents should rest comfortably with their children in your hands. Thank you for your patience and thoughtfulness.

Congrats Rob!! I've enjoyed sharing good times with ya over the past year!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Dan, thanks for driving from the Eastern shore on numerous occasions to smoke with us. You are a great brother! You've been extremely generous to me and I thank you for that!

As a "victim" of your generosity I must warn these new fellas that they're about to get hit real good. :)

Congratulations on your 1 year! It has been a pleasure having you in the community. :thumbs:

As a "victim" of your generosity I must warn these new fellas that they're about to get hit real good. :)

Congratulations on your 1 year! It has been a pleasure having you in the community. :thumbs:

Alan,

Thank you for being a great brother as well! You gave me supreme guidance in my first, and hopefully only run-in here at CP. I don't forget these things. :)

Congrats on the anniversary and a pleasure to have met you!

Congratulations, Rob. Thank you for being part of this great community. This place is certainly a better place with you here.

Sam, the feeling is mutual. We have to figure out the right place and time to smoke together.

Congratulations Bobby! I know if I continue to follow the trail of ashes and discarded cigar bands I'll catch up eventually.

Stinki

Congrats on the anniversary and a pleasure to have met you!

Anthony,

The pleasure was all mine. Thanks for dealing with my incessant desire to use my unusable PB207 at Ray's scotch herf that had been washed. :)