• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

One Year at CP

Hey Rob, congrats brother, a pleasure from here as well!

Cheers,
Rob

Hey Rob!
Congrats my brother!
It's been a pleasure herfing with you!
I'm glad you got bit with the cigar obsession!

-Rob

Congratulations. I hope to make as many friends as you as evidenced by this thread.

Rob, congrats on the anniversary. And here's to many more! :thumbs:

Hey Rob!
Congrats my brother!

-Rob

So, guess what Rob? I'll be in NYC on Monday. Shall we do it up??? I'm clear to herf into the night.

Congratulations man its your kinda of generousity and kindness that help make this board what it is.

John

Congrats Rob, it has been a pleasure getting to know you!

I was away most of the day so that kept me out of contest contention but congrats on your year at CP and did you know your son was born on the Marine Corps birthday?

I was away most of the day so that kept me out of contest contention but congrats on your year at CP and did you know your son was born on the Marine Corps birthday?

I didn't Ray...always learning something here...BTW, the HC7 arrived safely today. Thanks! :thumbs:

Congratulations man its your kinda of generousity and kindness that help make this board what it is.

John

Even though you have been here for a minute, I'll grant you #4 on the strength of your post. Please PM addy. :)

Congrats Rob it's been a real pleasure. I cant believe a year has come and gone.

Bob

Bob,

Thank you for your insight. It definitely adds tremendous value to CP! And congrats to you on your one year anniversary!

Congrats Rob it's been a real pleasure. I cant believe a year has come and gone.

Bob

Bob,

Thank you for your insight. It definitely adds tremendous value to CP! And congrats to you on your one year anniversary!

Thanks as well. By the way keep a look out in the mail I have something for you.

Bob

Rut roh! :)

I think I still have your addy...step carefully friend!

Tip toe tip toe................

Hey Rob!
Congrats my brother!

-Rob

So, guess what Rob? I'll be in NYC on Monday. Shall we do it up??? I'm clear to herf into the night.

I may be able to pull this off.
Unfortunately I got a meeting early Tues.
Any interest in hopping a train up to PC for a smoke at mi casa?

-Rob