• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opening Day

Well, well, well, Vincent...

Looks like we're going for the trifecta tomorrow. Care for a little extra heat on our 10K Dice K wager ???

Jeter really does swallow

edited to change the color of Dice K to Red Sox red

sure

I will be happy to wager on individual RS vs NYY series as they come up in the schedule.

Doc.

And yet here it is the eve of teh first series and not even one of you patehtic so calledRED SUX fans have stepped up to defend your teams honor. Well I guess that is to be expected....I guess the fansd are as PATHETIC as the team

P.S. The only wager i could squeak out of any of ya' was Seadub who seems to think some weird guy named Igawa(????) will strike out ten Yankees on Sunday......I toook that bet immediately as it just won't happen
5 cigars, $50 minimun MSRP best 2 out of three. Double or nothin' on next weekends series. Put up or shut up Yorker.

Doc.

Where am I shipping??? :(
You're not shipping anywhere...yet.

Doc.

Yous said best 2 out of three, and then double or nothing...I am confused. Thought we had two bets not one....ohhh well guess I will unpack the box and wait.... :sign:

Such an awesome headline to read....warms my heart...

Beautiful Linky

Beautiful Linky #2

Such mouthy Yorkers sent home...tail 'tween their legs. :sign:
How sweet it is...

Hey Seavita...maybe now you can reminisce over that "win" over Tampa Bay... :sign:

Hey they got beat, now doubt abou it. I am not hiding, nor ashamed, still standing proud right here. Hardly with our "tails between our legs"....

They are still just as likely to sweep the Red Sux in the Bronx this weekend as they were to get swept this weekend. It is only April and we are still really only playing with half of the regulars and missing some of our best starting pitchers. I doff my cap to both teams for their performance this weekend, I think both played their hearts out and are a part of what makes the rivalry so famous.

You win some you lose some, DD gets my gars' and I get Seadubs!!!

BTW, yes Arod did figure out Dice K as well as the rest of the line-up, I mean for chrissakes practically everyone got a hit off of him and Jeter hit his first HR of the year(this guy is supposed to be worth a half a billion????? I don't see it)...he was pitiful and once teh erst of the league sees him once more this guy will be getting peppered with so many hits he will be begging to go back to Japan.

A quote:

The Yankees trudged out of Fenway Park on Sunday and onward to their next destination, chagrined but not stunned at the Red Sox's tenacity in a three-game series that swept the Bombers out of Boston for the first time in 17 years.

Jeez I guess it is true even a blind pig finds a mushroom now and again..... :sign:

Dice K is a homo

Good guys 3
Evil Empire 0

There's no joy in Mudville this morning.

Doc.

Damn it's been a great weekend. :thumbs:
How you feelin' Seavita? :sign: :laugh:

I'm feeling really good this morning... WOW, what a beautiful day! :D

Too bad Dice K only struck out 7 yesterday. Do you think arod got him figured out ??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

mmmmmm.... fork ball

So according to you he is a 10k a game pitcher and yesterday only got 7k's in 7innings....which is basically a C- minus performance...pathetic...this guy will be the laughing stock of the baseball world by the All-Star break...Good thing he didn't have too face or full line-up

So according to you he is a 10k a game pitcher and yesterday only got 7k's in 7innings....which is basically a C- minus performance...pathetic...this guy will be the laughing stock of the baseball world by the All-Star break...Good thing he didn't have too face or full line-up

The biggest room in the world is the 'room for improvement.' :sign:

Dice K has the stuff and over the long haul he'll be worth every cent that was paid for him.

On another note...

It sure was fun to be able to see BACK-to-BACK-to-BACK-to-BACK homeruns. Boy, that doesn't happen too often. :cool:

Beautiful Linky

Beautiful Linky #2

How sweet it is...

Hey Seavita...maybe now you can reminisce over that "win" over Tampa Bay... :sign:

Hey they got beat, now doubt abou it. I am not hiding, nor ashamed, still standing proud right here. Hardly with our "tails between our legs"....

They are still just as likely to sweep the Red Sux in the Bronx this weekend as they were to get swept this weekend. It is only April and we are still really only playing with half of the regulars and missing some of our best starting pitchers. I doff my cap to both teams for their performance this weekend, I think both played their hearts out and are a part of what makes the rivalry so famous.

BTW, yes Arod did figure out Dice K as well as the rest of the line-up, I mean for chrissakes practically everyone got a hit off of him and Jeter hit his first HR of the year(this guy is supposed to be worth a half a billion????? I don't see it)...he was pitiful and once teh erst of the league sees him once more this guy will be getting peppered with so many hits he will be begging to go back to Japan.

A quote:

The Yankees trudged out of Fenway Park on Sunday and onward to their next destination, chagrined but not stunned at the Red Sox's tenacity in a three-game series that swept the Bombers out of Boston for the first time in 17 years.

Jeez I guess it is true even a blind pig finds a mushroom now and again..... :sign:

Dice K is a homo

:laugh:

Typical Yorker talk after the fact. Can't simply be a, "yep, we got whooped." Ah, that's why we love to hate your boys. :D

Beautiful Linky

Beautiful Linky #2

How sweet it is...

A quote:

Dice K is a homo

Typical Yorker talk after the fact. Can't simply be a, "yep, we got whooped." Ah, that's why we love to hate your boys. :D

Well that is because they did not get "whoopped", they kicked their ass the 1st game and Mariano Rivera fell apart in the 8th( an anomoly in anyones book, and I blame Torre more than Mo). Before that they were not even in the game. Gicving credit where credit is due they exploited a bad situation and won, but harldy a whooping....

yesterday they took advantage of a rookie, that they did so with powewr is thrilling but hardly amazing they have stong bats, that they did it 4x in a row.....well even I have to admit I was speechless. But besides that they were very cold offensively. So again a win for sure, but hardly a whooping.

I do not think I need to go any further.

Beautiful Linky

Beautiful Linky #2

How sweet it is...

A quote:

Dice K is a homo

P.S. Don't hate the playa' hate the game...... :sign:

Well that is because they did not get "whoopped", they kicked their ass the 1st game and Mariano Rivera fell apart in the 8th( an anomoly in anyones book, and I blame Torre more than Mo). Before that they were not even in the game. Gicving credit where credit is due they exploited a bad situation and won, but harldy a whooping....

yesterday they took advantage of a rookie, that they did so with powewr is thrilling but hardly amazing they have stong bats, that they did it 4x in a row.....well even I have to admit I was speechless. But besides that they were very cold offensively. So again a win for sure, but hardly a whooping.

PAH-lease :sign:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You keep on, keepin' on Seavita. You just keep showing why Yorkers can't ever admit that they got their asses handed to them. No matter what happens, they lose only as a result of something else and, oh yeah, just barely lose. :laugh: :laugh: "Takin' advantage of a rookie"...that's the best I've heard in years. And then, "exploiting" a bad situation... :laugh: You crack me up S. That's rich.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, whatever you gotta tell yourself...

In the end, your boys couldn't even muster enough skill to pull off one win. :sign: Oh yeah, but you beat Tampa Bay... :laugh:

P.S. - Can I use that "exploiting a bad situation" ruse if your boys manage to pull off a win this weekend? :sign:

You keep on, keepin' on Seavita. You just keep showing why Yorkers can't ever admit that they got their asses handed to them. No matter what happens, they lose only as a result of something else and, oh yeah, just barely lose. :laugh: :laugh: "Takin' advantage of a rookie"...that's the best I've heard in years. And then, "exploiting" a bad situation... :laugh: You crack me up S. That's rich.

In the end, your boys couldn't even muster enough skill to pull off one win. :sign: Oh yeah, but you beat Tampa Bay... :laugh:

P.S. - Can I use that "exploiting a bad situation" ruse if your boys manage to pull off a win this weekend? :sign:

Depends.....if it is true and the statistics show it to be fact, as in the instances above..sure.

Depends.....if it is true and the statistics show it to be fact, as in the instances above..sure.

Nah, I'll leave such nancy-boy excuses for you Yorkers. :sign:
If we do in fact lose, I'll just pony up and admit we lost and/or took a beating rather than offer b.s. excuses as to why. It's behavior like that that's kept the Yorker boat afloat for generations. Taking advantage of a rookie...LMAO...I love that one Seavita, just love it! :D

God I love this rivalry.... :D

Nah, I'll leave such nancy-boy excuses for you Yorkers. :sign:

I show you Nancy-boy pal, you come on up to Harlem anytime wering that Red sox gera and we will see who is a Nancy.....

If we do in fact lose, I'll just pony up and admit we lost and/or took a beating rather than offer b.s. excuses as to why. It's behavior like that that's kept the Yorker boat afloat for generations.

True enough I guess when you win as often as we do it becomes a habit as well as a standard. Anything less is downright dissapointing and unacceptabe.
Whereas when you are a Boston fan you get used to admiitting and accepting defeat. Seriously if you only averaged one World Series Title a century versus one very four years you would have to figure out someway not to commit suicide.

Taking advantage of a rookie...LMAO...I love that one Seavita, just love it! :D

Hey isn't that what rookies are for??? To take the fall.....lol

God I love this rivalry.... :D
[/quote]

True enough I guess when you win as often as we do it becomes a habit as well as a standard. Anything less is downright dissapointing and unacceptabe.

Not this season you don't. In fact, so far, haven't you lost more than you've won? :sign: :laugh:
Oh yeah, and who are #1 in teh AL East standings? Now who are, #2, but #3? Yeah, that's what I thought. :laugh:

And I'll wear my Red Sox gear anywhere...and, in fact, have worn it all over, in all boroughs, of NYC. So, no problem there. ;)

Not this season you don't. In fact, so far, haven't you lost more than you've won? :sign: :laugh:

Its early yet said the tortoise to the hare......

Oh yeah, and who are #1 in teh AL East standings?

Oh yeah it is still early yet....

Now who are, #2, but #3? Yeah, that's what I thought. :laugh:

Ohhh and laslt it is still ealry yet....ask me again in September

And I'll wear my Red Sox gear anywhere...and, in fact, have worn it all over, in all boroughs, of NYC. So, no problem there. ;)

oddly I said Harlem and you Nancied away form a real response..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

Its early yet said the tortoise to the hare......

Oh yeah, and who are #1 in teh AL East standings?

Oh yeah it is still early yet....

Now who are, #2, but #3? Yeah, that's what I thought. :laugh:

Ohhh and laslt it is still ealry yet....ask me again in September

oddly I said Harlem and you Nancied away form a real response..... :sign: :sign: :sign:

There you go, not only copying words used previously, but altogether refusing to even mention, respond to or acknowledge the standings of your boys as it has been pointed out to you. :sign:

And, last time I checked, wasn't Harlem in one of the five boroughs? I mentioned that I've worn such gear in ALL boroughs. I know your Yorker boys are slow, but damn, I woulda thought you could at least read and/or comprehend. :laugh: :sign:

By the way, speaking of NYC...is that an invite? I'll be glad to show up. Planning on going there for the (re) opening of Nat's.

Back