• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPFTH (Cigars for the Troops)

anyone catch the show? the radio talk show live? with Tim and the the crew?

it was fun!

Taz and a few others from here called in and we taped another one to air mar 9

it was great and thanks for being a part of it. I also slid in a few "cigarpass" references :)

I had a great time and had the chance to get with High-n-tight and smoke a good cigar and catch up on old times!

Bill it was a pleasure and thanks for letting me have the opportunity to join in the fun!

Dean

I had a great time and had the chance to get with High-n-tight and smoke a good cigar and catch up on old times!

Bill it was a pleasure and thanks for letting me have the opportunity to join in the fun!

Dean

Ditto....

Dean, what time did you get on? I listen to the first part of the show, but had to spend time with the little one

Taz and High n tight were on after the first hour . It was a taped show that will air MARCH 9. BE sure to tune in for that one too....

the first hour went well i thought.

the second hour to air in march is all SOLDIER call in and no volunteers. it was just as good or better than the first!

and MX did GREAT too.

it was a Cpass reunion

we were only missing Wyatt :)

stmday1.jpg

Thats day one aftermath.

I have 30+ more in my van going out today.

Totals: 83 boxes and over 1000lbs of goods ($1300 in shipping - YEEKS)

the TV crew made this event bigger than usual. Once everyone heard they were coming the word spread and over 200 showed up

Damn near brings a tear to my eye.......................oh okay it did bring a tear!

Kudos!

Where's Wyatt??

Missed ya brother! :D

Yeah, I fully planned on doing this when I thought it was early Feb. But then when the date changed I had to tell Smitty I couldn't make it because of field training exercise going on right now.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys.

Missed the show on the Internet radio about Operation from the heart on Feb 17? go here http://talkingwithheroes.com/product_info....products_id=432

right button click on the link to listen to the mp3 and save to your desktop or harddrive and let it download.

Then when its finished click OPEN and you can listen anytime.

Don't forget the second hour of the show will air Mar 9 on the talkingwithheroes.com site.

Operation from the Heart is a 501© non profit I run that sends packages to the US Troops

Enjoy

Don't miss the second hour of OpFTH on talkingwithhero.com broadcast this sunday MARCH 9

it is an entire hour with a cigarpass connection :)

I was just a recipient of two boxes from OpFTH....

All I can say is "Thanks"....I've got some pics but seeing as the internet is VERY slow out here I'm not able to post them up....I'll keep them on my computer and hopefully I'll have a faster connection at some later time. Again, thank you so much for the goodies. My guys really enjoyed everything...

Sgt Michael Garcia USMC

email to me and I will post them on your thread at OpFTH site and here for you.

and bolo for more... I think a total of 6 left for you from the 90+ boxes at a church event.

smitty at opfth dot com

Just got word that our 5 min segment in the FROM THE HEART segment on WXYZ airs on Thursday 3/27 at 9-10pm. We are not the focus of the show , but will have a short intro at the end of the program.

If your local - check it out.

If your not - wait a week and I will have a link to it here to view :)