• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

I put a Don Lino Africa Kifaro, and CAO MX2 Robusto beacause these are 2 of my go-to smokes, very nice. Enjoy guys.

EDIT: And a special gift just for Brickhouse! God bless, be safe, and enjoy!

Thanks a bunch man, we look forward to the smokes.

And a big thanks for the special gift. I can't wait.

Contents...

9 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
4 Padron '64 Nat Principe
2 Anejo 49
2 Ashton VSG Tres Mystic (Sorry Brickhouse. I smoked the other 3 and forgot to put the replacements in the box)
2 Cusano 18 Maduro
1 Don Lino Africa Kifaro
1 CAO MX2 Robusto
1 Surprise from bobbyshirley

2 Ashton VSG Tres Mystic (Sorry Brickhouse. I smoked the other 3 and forgot to put the replacements in the box)

LOL, no worries bro. You shouldn't have even throw the other 2 in there. I believe you've done enough already.

Nice contents by the way, wow.

Received packages from RGD and Puros_bran yesterday. I didn’t get home till after 11:30 last night so I’ll inspect them this morning and post the puts this afternoon.

Received a CAO Criollo and 2 Dominican Bolivar robusto’s from Puros_bran.

RGD sent 1ea: Gurkha Legend Torpedo; Rocky Patel Connecticut; Rocky Patel REO; and Graycliff G2;

RGD’s arrived in great shape but I’ll need to do some maintenance on Puros_bran”s. There was wax on the end of the tubes the sticks were sent in. The wax melted causing the caps to slip open while in transit allowing a small amount of the wax to enter the tubes. The wax itself didn’t make contact with the cigars but the fragrance from the scented wax is powerful. I’ve isolated them and will check them after the air clears in the office to determine if the fragrance has affected the cigars.

06-13-06_1218.jpg

Sorry for poor quality, I had to use my phone.

For pass participants who are new to shipping cigars, please look at this link for successful shipping practices.
http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?pos=-625

Edit for update

Well, after a couple of hours in “quarantine” the floral scent seems to have dissipated and the smokes appear to be unharmed. These guys are Brickhouse bound.

BFD - got the King B for the virtual put. It wasn't necessary to incur extra shipping costs but I do thank you. You say and then you do what you say. :hand clap: Thanks.

Brian

I'm old school...my word is my bond. Enjoy, but try to wait until brickhouse rotates home. Those fresh Bs should be ready by then.

Package away:
UPS - 1Z0977080343691282

To OpTH - Mike B.

Mike,
There are a bunch of sticks in the box. It's one big smoke for my King B. Please pass them along.

thanks,
Gary

oops...everyone in the pass give me a virtual slap on the noggin til you actually get a chance to do it in person..I didnt even think about what I was doing but hey I'm a noob ya'll keep correcting and I'll keep learning.I'll have to start sandbox II to make up for it.
Anyhoot received my package from you BFD beautiful and a hearty thanks.Way more than was needed. Someday I will nuke you mailbox for the gracious gift.

Contents...

9 King B
4 Don Carlos #4
2 Hemingway Best Seller
2 858 Maduro
4 Padron '64 Nat Principe
2 Anejo 49
2 Cusano 18 Maduro
1 Don Lino Africa Kifaro
1 CAO MX2 Robusto
1 Surprise from bobbyshirley

Package arrived today safe and sound with everything stated above except I count 10 King B. not 9

Al

Thanks for the check-up. Is everything packaged appropriately? Either my math was off, or bobbyshirley didn't take. I had a lot going on that day, it could have been my math.

Back