• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

Heres the package.

Ashton Heritage Puro Sol
Trinidad Toro
CAO Extreme Trois Diamant
IT Manduro Belicoso
AF Flor Fina 858
Sosa Wavell

DC 0103 8555 7498 3865 4717

MmmMMmmm....never had a Sosa...I may have to do a stealth mission and grab that bad boy out before anyone else sees :laugh:

Thanks for the great puts jc.

Very Nicely Done! :thumbs:

1. bobbyshirley –DONE
2. puffstuff -DONE
3. wasy -DONE
4. bchem -DONE
5. nfulton -DONE
6. DemonR6 -DONE
7. Infinity -DONE
8. gandolf565 -DONE
9. Greatful1 -DONE
10. RGD -DONE
11. puros_bran -DONE
12. ggiese -DONE
13. prophetic_joe DONE
14. stevehawk -DONE
15. jcpyro- DONE
16. preembargo -DONE

UPDATED INVENTORY LINKY

This is not a bomb this is hirashima! Thanks guys! :D

Just so you know, prophetic_joe PM'd me on the 6th saying his family was in and he would get his package out in a few days. I imagine he will respond this weekend.

Just back from vacation. I took my laptop but left my charger. Glad to see all is going well. Many thanks to preembargo for picking up my slack.

Welcome back BFD.

Received a package from George on Friday but apparently, Like George I'm too old and feeble to remember what was in it. I do remember there was a very nice selection, though. Thanks George!!!

Also received the package from nfulton on Saturday, Well done and thanks again for forwarding the King B's.

Prophetic_joe has pm'd with his dc#. The final 3 packages are on their way!! WOOHOO!!

And Happy Birthday Wyatt!!!

Received jcpyro’s package today. :thumbs: We’re in the top of the ninth with two runners on base. With any luck, we'll have a homerun by Friday!

Sounds great all. We can't wait, what a package!!! Welcome back BFD!

The package arrived yesterday from prophetic_joe. Looks great Nate! Thank you for being part of this.

Nates puts are:

’64 Principe
VSG Illusion
Trilogy Exotic Maduro
Trilogy Corojo
Punch Robusto

Nicely done.

Only one more to go, a Friday launch is still looking good.
:thumbs: :thumbs:
UPDATED INVENTORY LINKY

UPDATED STATUS LINKY

Tracking shows my puts arrived this afternoon. I think that means we are all set.

WOW, over 150 cigars for our brothers over seas!!! Enjoy!!!

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7498 2520 1900

Your item was delivered at 2:16 pm on July 14, 2006 in NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, TX 76180.

Yeah baby!! Way to go Steve!

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Tracking shows my puts arrived this afternoon. I think that means we are all set.

WOW, over 150 cigars for our brothers over seas!!! Enjoy!!!

Actually by my count I'm estimating in the neighbor hood of 185 sticks but when I get home I'll pick up the package and take it straight to the shop and do a physical count and final inventory so I can determine sufficient insurance.

Wyatt, how many .50 cal ammo cans you got put together? Hmmm...yeah, I think you're gonna need a few more!

This has just been an amazing experience, I just can't tell you how deeply I appreciate what each of you has done. You are why I love CP.

This has just been an amazing experience, I just can't tell you how deeply I appreciate what each of you has done. You are why I love CP.

You took the words outta my mouth. What a box this has turned out to be. A big thanks goes out to BFD for being the brain child behind all of this, and of course Mike for being the worker bee behind it all. Obviously a humongous thanks to all the participants, without whom this wouldn't even work.

This is going to be great. Mike, let me know when you launch that baby, so we can be sure to forify the walls around here in time. Don't worry bout storage, we got that covered.

Thanks again, we look very forward to it.

Geez Wyatt,

I never thought in a million years I would have to go to
Iraq to find and smoke the best available cigars on the planet.

Talk about a secret weapon - save the ammo, smoke the mother f....'s out bro! :laugh:

Brian

edit for typo :whistling:

Geez Wyatt,

I never thought in a million years I would have to go to
Iraq to find and smoke the best available cigars on the planet.

Talk about a secret weapon - save the ammo, smoke the mother f....'s out bro! :laugh:

Brian

edit for typo :whistling:

We will sure try to! Thanks everybody! This is much appreciated! :D

Actually by my count I'm estimating in the neighbor hood of 185 sticks but when I get home I'll pick up the package and take it straight to the shop and do a physical count and final inventory so I can determine sufficient insurance.

Wyatt, how many .50 cal ammo cans you got put together? Hmmm...yeah, I think you're gonna need a few more!

You took the words outta my mouth. What a box this has turned out to be. A big thanks goes out to BFD for being the brain child behind all of this, and of course Mike for being the worker bee behind it all. Obviously a humongous thanks to all the participants, without whom this wouldn't even work.

This is going to be great. Mike, let me know when you launch that baby, so we can be sure to forify the walls around here in time. Don't worry bout storage, we got that covered.

Thanks again, we look very forward to it.

What he said and what he said too......

We can get the ammo cans.....but we might have to up our count to two HERFs a day....with this PASS plus all the other attacks.....it's getting hard to keep up...... :cool:

All the BOTLs/SOTLs out there in the CP World are truly amazing. My hat is off to you. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Pass update:

Unfortunately, I've not sent the pass out yet. When I did the final inventory there were some discrepancies. So, I've inventoried 4 more times and it seems someone at the shop has pilfered a Between The Lines and the 2 opus sent by nfulton and ggiese. I am able to replace the BTL but I need to find a B&M that has Opus in stock or a local BOTL who has some to trade. If I'm not able to replace them in the next two or three days I will send the pass ahead and forward the replacement sticks as soon as I get them.

My apologies to the entire pass,

Pass update:

Unfortunately, I've not sent the pass out yet. When I did the final inventory there were some discrepancies. So, I've inventoried 4 more times and it seems someone at the shop has pilfered a Between The Lines and the 2 opus sent by nfulton and ggiese. I am able to replace the BTL but I need to find a B&M that has Opus in stock or a local BOTL who has some to trade. If I'm not able to replace them in the next two or three days I will send the pass ahead and forward the replacement sticks as soon as I get them.

What size opus? and I have a BTL (and the DC).

update: NF sent a "FFOX DC" - what's the other opus?

Updat - update: I'd be able to send these out tomorrow - either overnight or 2 day?

Pass update:

That's it, security cameras and badge swipes at the door from now on! LOL

Sorry to hear that happened Mike. Those were some dandies too!

I appreciate all the offers to replace the stolen cigars. However, they went missing on my watch so it’s up to me to replace them. Save all those sticks for the next one. I’ve got the BTL covered and I’ve just worked out a trade with grateful1. He’ll be sending me two Opus DC’s.

George said the rare one of kind Opus XVI George of Fire ‘GiesseB’ that was rolled by Carlito himself as birthday present at a private party held in George’s honor can never be replaced but he’ll be ok with substituting it with another DC.

edited because I suffer from Dysleximorphophobia