• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

I would like to "add" to the box - but not take anything. If someone say here on the East Coast (or whomever has it last) wouldn't sending a PM to me with an address - I'll send some for inclusion at the right time.

Thanks,

Ron

I've sent BFD a pm with suggestions on how to handle the 'virtual' p/t's.

I am very happy to see all the interest.

I will stress a few points.

I would like for everyone to take/have a 'B'. I would like for this sort of pass to happen again. Maybe next time some one else could start it and I could participate. At any rate to allow puts without takes makes for a bad precedent. If you don't take, something will be mailed to you. Personally I would like to start a small humidor of sticks which are aging until "our boys" come home. I did the same sort of thing with my non-virtual friends with spirits...a bottle went on the shelf waiting for their return. It helped me to remember where they were. A yellow ribbon of sorts. This pass makes Brickhouse the King B.

Don't bomb the boys too much. I hope there will be other passes like this one. If you give too much this time you might not feel like giving next. Only you know your stock and wallet, give accordingly.

For those of you who have expressed concern I will fill in my profile. This is the first time I have ever done it on any forum, including those that I have participated in for years.

I hope everyone had some good smokes over the holiday.

This pass has been officially renamed the OpFTH Pass. Due to unexpected interest the # of King Bs has been increased to 16 (1 for myself 1 for Brickhouse the rest for pass). The number of takes will be limited to 1.

The line-up for pass is tentatively as follows:

1. preembargo
2. jcpyro
3. ggiese
4. puffstuff
5. prophetic_joe
6. gandolf565
7. DemonR6
8. RGD
9. bobbyshirley
10. grateful1
11. nfulton
12. wasy
13. puros_bran
14. Infinity
15. stevehawk
16. bchem

I have been informed that I need to add rules. Please consult below.

• Standard rules apply-equal puts/takes
• DC’s and insurance required

Additional rules:
• Only King B’s are in play.
• All participants must take a King B. Participant may choose not to keep his take and place it into the gift bag. THIS IS NOT REQUIRED AND IS AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE PASS PARTICIPANT.
• Anyone who sends a ‘virtual’ put must send it to the last pass participant before the pass midpoint in order to insure it’s inclusion with the shipment overseas.

Pass requests:
Please, consider keeping your take. Your involvement in this pass has already shown the “IRON CAISSONS” that you care about them.
• Please include a short letter or note of appreciation to the members of Brickhouse’s unit.
• Please visit OpFTH.org for other ways to show your support of the troops.

edit: we are full

You guys are just the greatest. :love: I'm pleased to endorse the OpFTH Pass.

In order for BFD to plan the pass order, those who will be sending virtual puts need to let him know so he doesn't put you in the pass rotation. When the virtual participants send their put's to me, I'll put them in the humidor at the shop until the pass arrives at which point your "take" will be placed in the "gift bag".

As requested in the Pass rules, unless you've had your fill of King B's, please consider keeping your take. This is after all a pass.

Would all participants please send me a conformation PM which includes their pertinent information. I need to finalize the line-up before moving forward.

I have had confirmations from the following:

1 bobbyshirley
2 RGD (virtual)
3 bchem
4 DemonR6
5 jcpyro
6 puros_bran (virtual)
7 prophetic_joe
8 stevehawk
9 preembargo (ship to guy for all virtual passers)
10 ggiese
11 wasy
12 puffstuff
13 Infinity (virtual)
14 Greatful1 (virtual)
15 nfulton
16 gandolf565 (virtual)

The Bs are here and ready to fly. Please confirm your spot by PMing me your information ASAP.

Right now we are full but you are on deck. Don't worry If all goes well I'll do this again.

BigFatDog,

I have already sent my virtual puts to Mike so please don't put me in the pass rotation.

IMHO, summer is here, keep the pass to a minimum to avoid the anticipated hot days. If there are less participants and more virtual puts, the guys will get the sticks a lot faster.

This is a great idea - well done :)

Brian

If any confirmed participant is interested in making a virtual P/T pleas let me know. I will finalize the line-up on Monday with the pass beginning on Tuesday.

stupid question...since this isnt a typical pass 1 for 1 doesnt count does it? I
I cant decide what I want to send so I have several I'd like to stick in there

Proposed pass line-up

1 bobbyshirley
2 puffstuff
3 wasy
4 bchem
5 nfulton
6 DemonR6
7 Infinity (virtual) DONE
7 gandolf565 (virtual)
7 Greatful1 (virtual)
7 RGD (virtual)
7 puros_bran (virtual)
8 ggiese
9 prophetic_joe
10 stevehawk
11 jcpyro
12 preembargo (ship to guy for all virtual passers)

The virtual takes will be sent on the day the pass starts. Virtual puts are encouraged to be sent ASAP.

Please let me know if you have a problem with this line-up. A confirmation PM is only necessary from bobbyshirley, all others only regrets please. Thanks for playing.

Am I correct in thinking that I am shipping directly to ggiese and skipping those in between us?