• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OpFTH Pass...AKA The Sandbox Pass

I assume Mike is away. I got confirmation that my package
arrived but have not heard from Mike. His last post was 5/30.

Again, great idea BFD, I'm sure the guys will be well camouflaged
in all the cigar smoke :laugh:

Brian

Kudos BFD!

I'm stoked to get these guys an awesome package!

Awesome, everything is underway I see! I gotta tell you, we are all excited on this end. Thanks again for the great idea and follow through BFD. Also, another big thanks to all the participants/supporters.

I assume Mike is away. I got confirmation that my package
arrived but have not heard from Mike. His last post was 5/30.

I believe that is correct. I've sent him an email with no response and I think one of his Tobacco Road SOTLs had led to that in an earlier post.

As much as this pains me...The pass start will be postponed until tomorrow. Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not have time to waste/wait in line at the P.O. today. Sorry for the delay.

I am staring at these boxes and they are ready to go, but I can't leave the house. I need to wait by a land line for a telephone call. Can everyone who is participating please will my phone to ring, so I can start this thing off? Either, that or can you tell me if the self service kiosks at the P.O. can provide D.C.?

I am staring at these boxes and they are ready to go, but I can't leave the house. I need to wait by a land line for a telephone call. Can everyone who is participating please will my phone to ring, so I can start this thing off? Either, that or can you tell me if the self service kiosks at the P.O. can provide D.C.?

Yes, you can get a DC# at the self-serve kiosks. Those things are great when the line is out the door or when the lobby is closed.

Looking forward to the pass! :thumbs:

Click N Ship
Yup, I do all my shipping while sitting on my couch. UPS and USPS accounts with label printers :D .

<thread jack on>

I use Click N Ship for all of my standard-sized Priority packages but I've never used it for a pass-sized box. Any guidelines/hints for how to best do that?

<thread jack-... uh... no longer on :laugh: >

I'm back (like a persistent rash). My wife had surgery on the 31st and I took time off to be with her. I was not near a computer until I returned to the office this morning. I 'm trying to get caught up at the office and I’ll follow up on pm’s and other CP business as I can.

I've received Infinity's put and will add it to the pass when it arrives. puros_bran has pm'd me that his put was sent on Monday the 5th. I'll post it when it arrives.

And thanks to BFD, ggiese, and CC for making sure things go smoothly.

You guys are fantastic, I'm just overwhelmed.
Mike

Welcome back Mike, no worries about the being away. You were where you needed and should've been.

I hope all worked out well for your wife. Please give her our best wishes towards a speedy recovery out here from the 589th Baghdad BOTLs.

Good to have you back :)

Thanks Wyatt, I saw the photos you sent, you have beautiful family.

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache. John has a long mustache. The Bs have taken flight. The Bs have taken flight.

Bobbyshirley your up...DC 0494 2435 6110 3802 9418

The virtuals will not be going out today. They will have to go out tomorrow. The kiosk won't print labels small enough with DC. The big boxes are fine. The small boxes are a different story. The woman behind the counter acted like it was my fault that they didn't have any DC forms.

My virtual is going out to preembargo today -

DC 0103 8555 7496 8206 6926

Ron

The DCs for virtual takes are:

0300 1290 0003 4554 9931 Infinity
0300 1290 0003 4554 9894 gandolf565
0300 1290 0003 4554 9924 Greatful1
0300 1290 0003 4554 9917 RGD
0300 1290 0003 4554 9900 puros_bran

Thanks.

I just caught the SBP, and the sticks look great! This bird will wing it's way to puffstuff on Monday! Thanks BFD!