• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS ARE OUT!!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
My local shop received 6 boxes today!! :D I was lucky enough to walk in as the "new" employee was putting them out! Bwahahahahahahah! He apparently was not told there was a limit of 2 per person so I scooped up 10 :)

JOE.M. said:
My local shop received 6 boxes today!! :D I was lucky enough to walk in as the "new" employee was putting them out! Bwahahahahahahah! He apparently was not told there was a limit of 2 per person so I scooped up 10 :)
Now thawt thuurr is an old skool elitest FOG move....The old fake handoff naked bootleg to the weak side. :thumbs:

ROFLMAO@Emo

Too funny

I pulled one of those with a couple of boxes of Anejo last year. The shop had some young blonde working there that day. I asked if I could buy them all and she said sure!

I guess I have qualified, Emo!

Buwahahahahahahaha

LMAO!!! I hope one day to have the same luck!!

Really cool Joe!!! SMMOOOOOTH MOVIN!

JOE.M. said:
Gee Bruddah Joe... I would've thought you'd have taken all 6 boxes! LMAO! Good score Bro!

Aloha,

Wade

Where? Where? Where?

Hope that is the word I was looking for. At this hour, English is not my friend, everything looks like Greek.

wk-mang said:
JOE.M. said:
Gee Bruddah Joe... I would've thought you'd have taken all 6 boxes! LMAO! Good score Bro!

Aloha,

Wade
Joe I gotta agree with Wade, whatsa matta wit you! ;) :D

:sign: @ Emo

Joe - have to agree, what were you thinking? Why didn't you grab a box of those while you could? :0

Sam

is there a new one called "power ranger"? Has anyone tried this one? I was told it is a short pyramid...

Shadow said:
wk-mang said:
JOE.M. said:
My local shop received 6 boxes today!! :D  I was lucky enough to walk in as the "new" employee was putting them out! Bwahahahahahahah! He apparently was not told there was a limit of 2 per person so I scooped up 10 :)

Aloha,

Wade
Joe I gotta agree with Wade, whatsa matta wit you! ;) :D
When the photo gallery is back up I will show you why! ;) :) That and the fact that I like having my nuts attached to my body!! :0 :p

luckyred23 said:
is there a new one called "power ranger"? Has anyone tried this one? I was told it is a short pyramid...
new_additions.jpg

Power ranger on the left!! Also known as the xXx!

The xXx is one of the best of the Opus line IMO and the shiznit when it comes to straight out power in a smoke ;)

Sam

I suspect my shop may have had them and sold out already. Not sure but I know they were out of Short Stories for a while but when I asked he said they just got some in but sold out almost immediately.

Lumberg said:
I suspect my shop may have had them and sold out already. Not sure but I know they were out of Short Stories for a while but when I asked he said they just got some in but sold out almost immediately.
They haven't arrived yet in the Mid-Atlantic states yet. Later this month.

Shadow said:
Lumberg said:
They haven't arrived yet in the Mid-Atlantic states yet. Later this month.
PHEW!

so generally, when a store gets a shipment of opus, will they also get some himingways too? or is it pretty much hit or miss?

Well they are both Fuente products so usually the Opus come in a shipment with other Fuentes.

I know some stores won't say if they have Opus in so I figured I'd be sneaky and ask for another Fuente line that I knew they were out of.

I think they had a shipment or two coming between when I originally found out they were out of Short Stories and the Opus-containing shipment.

If this doesn't make your head spin.......