• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OPUS ARE OUT!!

Fuente ships out opus X's along w/thier other shipments, but the opus's only come like once every 4 months. Hemmies come a little more often, though still rare

I went to get some VSGs.2 Per. so I had some friends come whith me
the women told me no limit :) they had Opus 2 per. +4 friends = 10
when i got to the truck the women took a break me and freinds went
back in got 10 more. :D :D

ROTFLMAO!!!! No one has bought the opus in the store by me!!! I am like the only one maybe besides one other guy!

SOOOooo cool that they keep em in stock, almost double the retail though:( maybe that is why?

Bobbyson1a said:
I went to get some VSGs.2 Per. so I had some friends come whith me
the women told me no limit :) they had Opus 2 per. +4 friends = 10
when i got to the truck the women took a break me and freinds went
back in got 10 more. :D :D
We might need to dust off the Operation: Opus X thread........bobbyson your methods are diabolical genius!

Just checked around me (Long Island) and still no sign of any Opus X :(

hey bro.s got a few Opus X's from my store before they sold out, they didn't overcharge too much either a few $ over MSRP.

Am willing to part with a few.
see thread in Buy/Sell/Trade

:thumbs:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
hey bro.s got a few Opus X's from my store before they sold out, they didn't overcharge too much either a few $ over MSRP.

Am willing to part with a few.
see thread in Buy/Sell/Trade

:thumbs:

Nice job, ssal! I'm in, PM sent! :thumbs:

So where can a guy buy a box of these babies online?

moki said:
well if you have an extra grand or two laying around, you can always try some auction sites.....

Lumberg said:
moki said:
well if you have an extra grand or two laying around, you can always try some auction sites.....
Short of that, i'd need to find a local dealer that has a box of them here? What auction sites are you speaking of?

moki said:
Lumberg said:
moki said:
Short of that, i'd need to find a local dealer that has a box of them here? What auction sites are you speaking of?
For the most part, you can't buy boxes from local dealers. They usually limit you to one, two, five per customer.

Chances are every dealer that sells them at MSRP is out by now. You can probably find them at gougers.

the auction sites are yahoo and ebay.