• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X on sale for CigarPass members only!

Website says that you have one Opus in stock... :whistling:

Yep, that is all I have. Some guys went on there and snapped them up. Sorry, I get only 5 at a time. I will be recieving fresh inventory by the end of the weekend. Keep your eyes peeled.

Spelling words correctly makes you look better.

satfever_200362.jpg

I hope all of you that do not support gougers don't buy from Cigars International. They gouge in subtle ways. Take for example their sister site. Same address, and same products.

Just take a look at CI's Opus prices. And yes, it is CI, unless both companies reside from the same address. And sell Rocky OSG, and 5 Vegas. Sorry but it's true, CI gouges, and they don't have the balls to do it on their main site.

Oh by the way. I'm Ryan, nice to meet you all.

Also to be fair, Jack Scwartz not only has an Illinois tax on top of their wholesale cost, they also have a Chicago tax that must be collected, even for out of towners......

Also to be fair, Jack Scwartz not only has an Illinois tax on top of their wholesale cost, they also have a Chicago tax that must be collected, even for out of towners......

Matt now you're shilling for Jack Shwartz, LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, give the guy (Julian a break)! He's gone out of his way to please on multiple accounts from the 1932's to the few Opus he's had and he apparently has great prices as well. Frank Santos is also a class act. Stop the rudeness to both parties.

I for one cannot say anything negative about Julian, every transaction has gone smooth and at good price. I have no affiliation with Julian, just stating the facts. :thumbs:

Yes, give the guy (Julian a break)! He's gone out of his way to please on multiple accounts from the 1932's to the few Opus he's had and he apparently has great prices as well. Frank Santos is also a class act. Stop the rudeness to both parties.

What rudeness are you speaking of? ???

Why don't you introduce yourself and fill out your profile as well?

A MUCH overated and overpriced cigar. Many mor eout there equally as good at a third of the cost

Thanks to all who support us and have given us a chance to prove ourselves. We will continue to try and give you guys and gals, fair-great prices on the most sought after cigars on the market. Any great cigars you are interested in purchasing that you can't find on my site, feel free to PM me. Thanks again and enjoy!

Oh, and a special thanks to my spellcheck button, lol.

Julian
CigarPlace.biz

Thanks to all who support us and have given us a chance to prove ourselves. We will continue to try and give you guys and gals, fair-great prices on the most sought after cigars on the market. Any great cigars you are interested in purchasing that you can't find on my site, feel free to PM me. Thanks again and enjoy!

Oh, and a special thanks to my spellcheck button, lol.

Julian
CigarPlace.biz

Uhh.. I didn't say what is quoted above.......

You keep me on my feet for sure! I have decided to sell my Opus X inventory only to CigarPass members for retail, today only. Choose your cigars and check them out, at checkout in the "special comments" section enter your CigarPass Id and I will adjust the price to retail when I process the order.

If you guys ever need some Opus X at retail, I will gladly hook you up with a few at retail. Keep in mind though, I get 5 cigars at time sometimes. So, there is not too many to go around.

Thanks.

First, this post should be in the retailer's section, it has no place here.

Second, where do you obtain your Opus X cigars from that you acquire them 5 cigars at a time? They certainly can't be coming directly from Fuente Newman

Third, your "regular" prices of Opus X cigars are comically priced. I'm assuming they are priced this way because you're obtaining them at retail price some some other cigar shop/source.

I don't care how many newbies say you offer fantastic service, I can't see myself ever patronizing your establishment. I'm sure others will, though... sadly. Condoning this kind of grey market reselling crap is what keeps prices high, I fail to understand why anyone would think this is a good thing.

You keep me on my feet for sure! I have decided to sell my Opus X inventory only to CigarPass members for retail, today only. Choose your cigars and check them out, at checkout in the "special comments" section enter your CigarPass Id and I will adjust the price to retail when I process the order.

If you guys ever need some Opus X at retail, I will gladly hook you up with a few at retail. Keep in mind though, I get 5 cigars at time sometimes. So, there is not too many to go around.

Thanks.

First, this post should be in the retailer's section, it has no place here.

Second, where do you obtain your Opus X cigars from that you acquire them 5 cigars at a time? They certainly can't be coming directly from Fuente Newman

Third, your "regular" prices of Opus X cigars are comically priced. I'm assuming they are priced this way because you're obtaining them at retail price some some other cigar shop/source.

I don't care how many newbies say you offer fantastic service, I can't see myself ever patronizing your establishment. I'm sure others will, though... sadly. Condoning this kind of grey market reselling crap is what keeps prices high, I fail to understand why anyone would think this is a good thing.

:thumbs:

Exactly. If you want the absolute cheapest cigars, feel free, buy from CigarPlace or somewhere like it. And if you want the absolute cheapest car next time you're in the market, I know of a few chop shops in the greater Detroit area that will be happy to serve you. Just don't ask about title history.

I'd rather support someone who is not willing to rip off the general public.