• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Opus X on sale for CigarPass members only!

CigarPlace

Hello Guys and Gals, I was able to wrangle some Opus X at very close to MSRP prices, this is the lowest I have ever gotten them. I thought you guys would enjoy these prices. The price I pay is what you pay!

I have to limit these to one cigar per size(max total:5), per customer/household.

Shipping is $5.05 for USPS Priority Mail(2-3 days) for as many as you buy. Online orders only please and inventory is live!

Order at CigarPlace.biz or for questions call us at 1-800-913-0433.

Enjoy, thanks.

Opus X Sale:

Fuente Fuente Opus X Perfecxion X, Catalog No. 801
$15.00 (Regular $25.00)

Fuente Fuente Opus X Robusto, Catalog No. 802
$15.00 (Regular $25.00)

Fuente Fuente Opus X Belicoso XXX, Catalog No. 803
$16.00 (Regular $22.00)

Fuente Fuente Opus X #4, Catalog No. 806
$11.00 (Regular $21.00)

Fuente Fuente Opus X Super Belicoso, Catalog No. 808
$16.00 (Regular $26.00)

CigarPlace News:

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic
Catalog No. 1618
$159.95

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature
Catalog No. 1619
$144.95

Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial Natural 5-Pack, Catalog No. 2062
$59.95

Padron 1964 Anniversary Imperial Maduro 5-Pack. Catalog No. 3101
$64.95

Padron 1926 Serie No.1 Natural 4-Pack, Catalog No. 3140
$74.95

Padron 1964 Anniversary Diplomatico Maduro 5 Pack, Catalog No. 3102
$59.95

Tatuaje Cabinet Unicos, Catalog No. 3240
$214.95

Davidoff Millennium Blend Churchill, Catalog No. 604
$169.95 (Regular $189.95)

Davidoff Millennium Blend Piramides, Catalog No. 603
$134.95 (Regular $154.95)

Chateau Real Belicoso Favorita, Catalog No. 3320
$119.95 (Regular $129.95)

Chateau Real Belicoso Favorita 5-Pack, Catalog No. 3321
$24.95 (Regular $29.95)

Rocky Patel Edge Toro Maduro Bundle
Catalog No. 1686
$69.95 (Regular $79.95)

Rocky Patel Edge Toro Corojo Bundle
Catalog No. 1687
$69.95 (Regular $79.95)

Rocky Patel Edge Torpedo Corojo Bundle
Catalog No. 1688
$74.95 (Regular $84.95)

Rocky Patel Edge Torpedo Maduro Bundle
Catalog No. 1689
$74.95 (Regular $84.95)

Diamond Crown Maximus Toro #4--$174.95-Item #573
Diamond Crown Maximus Pyramid #3--$239.95-Item #574
Diamond Crown Maximus Double Corona #1-$249.95, item #576
Diamond Crown Maximus Robusto #5-$144.95, Item #575

Customer Service Guarantees:

2 Cigar Guarantee: We guarantee the freshness and quality of our products 100%. If after smoking 2 cigars, you are not completely satisfied we will exchange your product and we pay ALL shipping costs. Or we will refund your money including shipping.

Privacy and Security Guarantee: We have a secured website and encrypt all personal information we collect from you at the time of purchase. Tested by ControlScan for over 11,500 known website security vulnerabilities on a daily basis.

Shipping Guarantee: We ship all orders within 24 hours via USPS Priority Mail, 2-3 day shipping service includes Saturday. We will contact you if there is any order delay within 24 hours of purchase.

Best Price Guarantee: We guarantee we have the BEST prices on your favorite cigars, we will match any price on the net. Excludes specials, call us to get the best price, 1-800-913-0433

Warmest Regards,
The staff at CigarPlace.biz

On sale my A**. $16 for an xXx, $15 for a Robusto.!?!?.......don't feed the gougers.

On sale my A**. $16 for an xXx, $15 for a Robusto.!?!?.......don't feed the gougers.

These prices are only a few dollars above MSRP (except for the xXx). These prices area little cheaper than my local B+M's (due to the addition of tobacco tax and sales tax). Personally, I think this is a nice gesture.

edit to add: I didn't notice the "regular prices" until later. There's no debate that the "regular prices" are gouge material.

Definately not the price they pay, but still a nice gesture. These prices are a little above what my B&M had them for sale for. I do say "had" since I bought 90% of them! :whistling:

Julian has to buy these from somewhere else. He does not get them directly from AF. Like the man said his cost is yours. He's done the right thing several times in the past giving very good deals when he can.

For example: fifer of Pepin Serie JJ Salamone $55.00
box 25 Davidoff Mille Robusto $259.00
Mixed bag Opus X All at MSRP

Yep. Just a few examples where he's hooked me up. Not always the cheapest on everything but, I don't classify him as a gouger.

Julian has to buy these from somewhere else. He does not get them directly from AF. Like the man said his cost is yours. He's done the right thing several times in the past giving very good deals when he can.

For example: fifer of Pepin Serie JJ Salamone $55.00
box 25 Davidoff Mille Robusto $259.00
Mixed bag Opus X All at MSRP

Yep. Just a few examples where he's hooked me up. Not always the cheapest on everything but, I don't classify him as a gouger.
I also consider Julian as one of the good guys. If someone has a better price, then let us know, i'm always up for a better price! :cool:

Hello, first I would like to thank everyone who has bought from us and supports us.

As I have mentioned before, my prices are a little higher because I have to pay 7% sales tax and I usually don't these cigars this cheap! Honestly, I usually pay a few dollars more+sales tax+2-3% c/c fees. So do the math...

These are the exact prices I paid for these batch of Opus, I wish I could get more and at better prices. But, in the Opus X world, this is not possible unless you have been buying from Fuente for ages. Thanks.

Julian
CigarPlace.biz

These prices are only a few dollars above MSRP (except for the xXx). These prices area little cheaper than my local B+M's (due to the addition of tobacco tax and sales tax). Personally, I think this is a nice gesture.

edit to add: I didn't notice the "regular prices" until later. There's no debate that the "regular prices" are gouge material.

For some newbs who have gougers for B&Ms, I'm afriad this might be there best route. I'd rather buy them from him for 16 than cigar.com for $25.00 :whistling:

For some newbs who have gougers for B&Ms, I'm afriad this might be there best route. I'd rather buy them from him for 16 than cigar.com for $25.00 :whistling:

I too must fall victim to gouger B&M's, which is why I ordered some, and at 12-16 it's half of what any store in socal sells opus for IF they even have any. And they all need alot of time to rest.

did find some fuente anejo sharks for 20 at a smaller B&M, since they're usually 30/stick online I scooped up a few.

thanks for the deal!

and to those that pay retail for opus, well... enjoy it and bring your own with you if you visit socal.

The trip to Philly to Holts is worth every penny. Opus at MSRP everyday...