• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Osama Bin Laden - confirmed dead.

30 miles outside of your capital, Pakistan? It will definitely be an interesting couple of days with more info coming out. I am just praying they have some video of the raid. Well done US Military!

30 miles outside of your capital, Pakistan? It will definitely be an interesting couple of days with more info coming out. I am just praying they have some video of the raid. Well done US Military!

Pictures, or it didn't happen! :sign:

Shot in the head. Double tap. He got off easy. At least he saw it coming.

Pictures, or it didn't happen! :sign:

As a PSA... The picture currently making the rounds is a photochop and has been around for approximately 6 months

Nice! Thank you to the SEALs that executed the ops! :thumbs:

I hope that Osama realized that the 72 virgins waiting for him were uglier than the camels he grew up with! Camel toes were just that, real camel toes!:sign:

Only thing surprising about this is that it wasn't closer to election time....

I mean, how dumb do they think we are? Already buried the body at sea? It's like they are saying no we don't have proof and you will never be able to find prood so f*ck off!

Great great news. Thanks to all military personal. Very happy that pos is gone.

Burying at sea is a great idea. First, it doesn't give any of the other radicals a shrine and second it conforms to the Muslim tradition of burial within one day. Between pictures, DNA, and I'm sure a body part or two we'll have enough proof.

I mean, how dumb do they think we are? Already buried the body at sea? It's like they are saying no we don't have proof and you will never be able to find proof so f*ck off!

Excellently executed. :thumbs:

Burying at sea is a great idea. First, it doesn't give any of the other radicals a shrine and second it conforms to the Muslim tradition of burial within one day. Between pictures, DNA, and I'm sure a body part or two we'll have enough proof.

I mean, how dumb do they think we are? Already buried the body at sea? It's like they are saying no we don't have proof and you will never be able to find proof so f*ck off!

Since you put it that way, I suppose it makes sense.

I hope he felt every mm of movement those bullets made through his head before his life was snuffed out. Glad that POS will never again infect this planet with his vile air.

I for one am impressed that the powers that be kept this secret for six weeks of planning. Sort of reinforces my cynical attitude that there are no "leaks", just information given out in pieces to manipulate something.

Thank you to our troops!

When I saw all those people outside the whitehouse all I could think of was breaking out into song; Americaaaa...Fuck Yeah!

I'm just sorry that his death was so swift! The pain he inflicted on us was not commensurate with his death. Tremendous job done by our special ops folks and the intelligence community. Shows how our so called partners in Pakistan are working both sides of the fence!

I'm just sorry that his death was so swift! The pain he inflicted on us was not commensurate with his death. Tremendous job done by our special ops folks and the intelligence community. Shows how our so called partners in Pakistan are working both sides of the fence!

It's because

a) Their government is afraid of the AQ-esque factions in their own country.

b) Every since OBL ran through the Khyber Pass, we've been giving Pakistan millions upon millions to help us in the search. They knew his location, they just wanted to keep the money flowing.

A warning to all terrorists who seek to harm Americans. You may as well just kill yourself now, because we NEVER give up and we NEVER forget. Fantastic job done by our special forces. Thank you for your work to keep us safe and free.