• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Smokyballs

The nap master
Outlaw Cigar Company Proudly presents the 2006 schedule of events
March 18th Benji Menedez from General Cigar (master blender for Partagas)
April 22nd Tim Ozgener from CAO
Also Kurt Vankeppel from Xikar
May 20th Jorge Padron
June 17th Ernesto Perez (La Gloria Cubana)
July 22nd Rocky Patel and Nestor Placencia
Sept 9th Johnathan Drew (Drew Estates)
Oct 7th Litto Gomez (La Flor Dominicana)
As usual we will be offering outstanding deals all day long on each of the makers products. Free refreshments, Burgers and Italian Sausage. Kick Ass Prizes. If you are in the Kansas City area stop by. You won't be disapointed!
Outlaw Cigar Co
6234 N. Chatham Ave
Kansas City, Mo 64151
816-505-2442
We are planing for larger than normal turn out for Padron. If a Herf is planned we will work with a group to find a discounted rate on a hotel in the area! Our Parties run from 10am to 8pm. Thanks to everybody that made '05 a smashing year for us.

Thanks for the update Smoky. Now I can plan my visits accordingly and have a brew schedule as well. :D

Wow!

Now why the heck don't any of my local B&Ms have events like this. All we see are distributors and sales people. I'd love to talk with Padron, Perez Carillo and Litto. Dang nice line-up.

WOOHOOOO! Im glad my local has this lineup. I cant wait to get in on some of these events its gonna be sweet. I think some of you Kansans or Iwegians should come on down to these its worth it!!!

Yeah boy! Those will be amazing! I'll sure look foward to those along with the warm weather!

Wish I was there for the CAO event! Brad..you've turned me into an Anaconda junkie. I've bought a couple of boxes of those since I talked to you last.

Good job on the events Outlaw...wish I lived a bit closer!
-Rob

Man, what a year ahead....................
It is going to be awesome to meet a Padron family member!

Update for the schedule. Our friends at Xikar will be joining us for the CAO party. We will have something new for our events this year. A concert style t-shirt with all the events listed on the back! We will have these availible at the first event so you can have everybody sign your shirt!

Wow!! I will have to make it up to Outlaw a few times, huh?!?! :cool:

Yes, a Saturday Padron event :thumbs:

I am thinking vacation time and a road trip will be necessary. :sign:

Smokyballs said:
Outlaw Cigar Company Proudly presents the 2006 schedule of events

May 20th Jorge Padron

As usual we will be offering outstanding deals all day long on each of the makers products. Free refreshments, Burgers and Italian Sausage. Kick Ass Prizes. If you are in the Kansas City area stop by. You won't be disapointed!
Outlaw Cigar Co
6234 N. Chatham Ave
Kansas City, Mo 64151
816-505-2442
We are planing for larger than normal turn out for Padron. If a Herf is planned we will work with a group to find a discounted rate on a hotel in the area! Our Parties run from 10am to 8pm. Thanks to everybody that made '05 a smashing year for us.
[snapback]276047[/snapback]​

Smokyballs said:
Update for the schedule. Our friends at Xikar will be joining us for the CAO party. We will have something new for our events this year. A concert style t-shirt with all the events listed on the back! We will have these availible at the first event so you can have everybody sign your shirt!
[snapback]278468[/snapback]​

Can ya order a size small of that shirt for a little guy? :whistling: :D

Jeff B. said:
Smokyballs said:
[snapback]278468[/snapback]​

Can ya order a size small of that shirt for a little guy? :whistling: :D
[snapback]279667[/snapback]​

How 'bout a 4XL for a big guy?!?!
:whistling:

Food, drinks, and of course CIGARS! I love this time of the year. As always, I will be there for every one. These things are the best. I would highly recommend them. See you guys at the Outlaw! :thumbs: :cool:

That's a heck of a lineup. :thumbs: Wish I lived closer.

Yes, the events are worth attending if you can. I can already see the Padron event. Wall to wall flesh with no room to move. :D I'm already set for this years run and Dongzilla is already as well. Just need to brew some beer next month.

Peat smoked mild brown ale, here we come for the first event but I will have to sit and compare what brew would go with each event. It will be fun.

Wow, I may have to make a trip to see you guys for the CAO and Padron events.

Holy S&*%!!! This is going to be a great year at the Outlaw! I love the concert t-shirt idea! I need a new Outlaw shirt to wear around. The one I have now came from the original batch when the place opened! It now has more holes than fabric!

I encourage everyone that live close enough to attend at least once. Brad and the gang lay it out!

We have new shirts that aren't the concert style. We also have new sweat shirts!

Smokyballs said:
We have new shirts that aren't the concert style. We also have new sweat shirts!
[snapback]285802[/snapback]​

I saw those the last time I was there...they look good, might have to grab one next time I'm around.