• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Update. The day for the first event has been changed to March 18th!!!

Do you all have a mailing list or something that I can get on? I'm afraid I'll forget about these.

Send your name and e-mail address to me at Brad@outlawcigar.com This will get you signed up to receive our e-mails that we send out before each event! No spam!

Ernesto changed dates on us to the 17th! The concert style shirts are in now!

I'll be there for Padron, I hope to make it for the Rocky Patel event as well this should be very cool.

Partagas Event this Saturday at The Outlaw, who will be there???

Jeff B. said:
[snapback]300868[/snapback]​

I plan on being there! :thumbs:

Jeff B. said:

Sweet man, I'll look foward to meeting you! Any specific time of day you are planning on getting there?

Jeff B. said:

Sweet man, I'll look foward to meeting you! Any specific time of day you are planning on getting there?

I was planning on heading up there early (when they open the doors!) -- but I can get there anytime!

Party time! Shake off that hangover from St. Pattys and get yourself down to the Outlaw. We will have two different kinds of beer from the Power Plant. Sausages and burgers on the grill. Buy three get one free on Partagas. We are giving away 5 boxes of cigars and a humidor with a box of cigars. Oh, yeah, Meet Benji Menendez, master blender for Partagas! 11-8pm Saturday March 18th! I hope to see you all there!

It'll be a great time! Can't wait to get these events rolling again! JHawk - I think me and the Mafia will be heading in there around 12 or 1, so we will see you there!

It'll be a great time! Can't wait to get these events rolling again! JHawk - I think me and the Mafia will be heading in there around 12 or 1, so we will see you there!

Jeff B. -- sounds great! Since the KU game doesn't start till late, I will be up past my bedtime! :p I can sleep in and still enjoy the Partagas event! :thumbs:

Jeff B. -- sounds great! Since the KU game doesn't start till late, I will be up past my bedtime! :p I can sleep in and still enjoy the Partagas event! :thumbs:

We'll be up watching it also. March Madness is the best time of year. On top of that...On Friday, Jeff, I, and a couple other guys are spending all day in a bar/grill watching the games (and smoking cigars, of course). Saturday is the event @ Outlaw. Then....next week is spring break. What a perfect two days to kick off spring break. :D

Humm I smell road trip! If I can get out of work I might make the drive down.

We'll be up watching it also. March Madness is the best time of year. On top of that...On Friday, Jeff, I, and a couple other guys are spending all day in a bar/grill watching the games (and smoking cigars, of course). Saturday is the event @ Outlaw. Then....next week is spring break. What a perfect two days to kick off spring break. :D

Lucky bastids i have to work all day Friday up here in hell....i mean Maryville or i'd be joing you fellows....all is well im sure i'll be at Outlaw for a "few" hours on Saturday! :thumbs:

I may still be in mourning after KU stinks it up yet again in the tourney! :angry2: