• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OUTLAW CIGAR CO '06 Event Schedule

Cant make this one but planning to make the May 20th Jorge Padron event :thumbs:

I will be there and so will Ron. But we was up late last night so now I am just chilling till he shows up for the road trip. :thumbs:

Ok I'm not naming names here, each individual can identify themselves.
Some of these guys are "mafia".

partagas4.jpg

partagas2.jpg

Here we see a "pseudo shanking"

partagas3.jpg

CPer's with no ties (mafia or neck)

partagas.jpg

I'll leave these up as long as I can. We all had a great time.

Good times!

I especially enjoyed the "psuedo-shanking" picture. Maybe next time we'll try the "whacked-out Junior Soprano" picture?

hahahhaa those are great! I love my facial expression in the suedo-shanking picture. Was tons of fun, can't wait for CAO and Padron!!

Funny side note: As I was leaving the Outlaw, waiting to turn left out of the parking lot...a certain vehicle passed from my right to left...I saw the door fling open and vomit come from this kid's mouth all over the road as he was driving. Funny part is I had seen him inside Outlaw at the event not 20 minutes earlier and thought to myself how he looked like he was 10 years old. Oh boy.......

But I guess I can't poke too much fun at the poor kid because not more than a year ago at the Perdomo event my Italian sausage made a second appearance in the parking lot! The one and only time I've ever upchucked from a cigar, and I'm pround to say it was at the Outlaw. But hey guys, at least it wasn't inside on your beautiful carpet!!! :thumbs:

Good times, good times.

CAO is just two weeks away! Great deals all day long! We are giving away two boxes of Anacondas, A CX2 humidor, several Xikar cutters and alot of other great prizes. Come meet the big dogs, Tim Ozgener from CAO and Kurt Vankeppel from Xikar! This was our biggest party last year and looks to be one of the best this year! Come early and grab a seat!

CAO is just two weeks away! Great deals all day long! We are giving away two boxes of Anacondas, A CX2 humidor, several Xikar cutters and alot of other great prizes. Come meet the big dogs, Tim Ozgener from CAO and Kurt Vankeppel from Xikar! This was our biggest party last year and looks to be one of the best this year! Come early and grab a seat!

Is Tim's sister coming too like you promised? Haha!

I'll be there when the doors open!
Better be there before to get a seat! Allyin can't make it because she has a new baby and is taking care of Cano, who's very sick! Tim will be there and so will Kurt from Xikar!

The camera is getting cleaned out for this one. I may just pass the sucker around this time and see what happens :D

The camera is getting cleaned out for this one. I may just pass the sucker around this time and see what happens :D

Yeah pass that camera to me. I will get some good pic.s muhahahaha!!!! :laugh: I'm looking forward to this event. I just hope my friend Ron can drive cuz no way I can with the Meds I am on. :(

Are the CAO Girls going to be at this event?

Ooooh,the flavorettes I think there called!!?.I just got an email about them being somewhere that included a picture of them....very tastey indeed,better then some NFL cheerleaders! :)

Ok I'm not naming names here, each individual can identify themselves.
Some of these guys are "mafia".

(pictures here!)

I'll leave these up as long as I can. We all had a great time.

Wow,I didn't realise how many youngn's there are here.Well,they look young. :)

Looks like a bunch of fun,I'd like to meet up with a bunch from here,put a name to the face and have a great time.

Well the mafias avg age is only.....20...all four of us....i cant wait for next weekend. WOOHOO!

Not this time, the owner tried but to no avail. I'm sure they are to be at RTDA though. I'm sure if theyre still around next year we would more than likely get them at our event, along with Tim.

note: there will be hOOters girls at the store :p

Not this time, the owner tried but to no avail. I'm sure they are to be at RTDA though. I'm sure if theyre still around next year we would more than likely get them at our event, along with Tim.

Do you do this for FREE? I mean, you actually get paid, right?

Do you do this for FREE? I mean, you actually get paid, right?

Yeah i get paid to do this :p

Just thought I'd top this for everyone! This Saturday April 22nd, Tim Ozinger(sp?) and Kurt VanKoppel from CAO and Xikar respectively will be at the Outlaw! There are fun and games and prizes to be won! Don't forget to pick up your Big Bad Tour shirt as well. Hope to see you all on Saturday!