• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom Tatuaje....

OutlawD

Dastardly Dirick
Ok we just got word that Pete is going to be making a custom cigar for the event this year.

All we have to go on right now is that there will be 2000 sticks priced around $12 ea.
I will keep everyone updated as details become available.

I hope I am not disappointed yet again by Tatuaje. :(

Best of luck with the blends and looking forward to trying them.

. How about a different size of the T110(toro), or a variation of the Regios Reserva? Pete, feel free to contact me for input on this. :laugh:

Ok we just got word that Pete is going to be making a custom cigar for the event this year.

All we have to go on right now is that there will be 2000 sticks priced around $12 ea.

So is that 2k sticks for the one time special release, two time special release, three.................you get the picture! :)

I have a check filled out right now for the requisite $24,000, I'll be there for my pre-order in an hour of so ;)

. How about a different size of the T110(toro), or a variation of the Regios Reserva? Pete, feel free to contact me for input on this. :laugh:

This, or a lancero.

Call it the Outlaw110

So is that 2k sticks for the one time special release, two time special release, three.................you get the picture! :)

This...then he'll be promoting his new Tatuaje "Outlaws" in pretty colored boxes that smell of paint! :thumbs:

Then they'll become Reservas and maduro Reservas in limited amounts also.

Ok I just got off the phone with Andy, special blend, 6 X 52 - 20ct boxes.

$240 a box, if Pete decides to give free goods with these cigars, typically buy 3 get 1, you will be receive that as well.
Pre orders will be available in a few days, we prefer full box purchases but will do smaller orders if needed .
I have a waiting list ready to go.

More F’n larger ring guage cigars. Can we get away from this trend soon?

It will be interesting to see if there are any left by the time the event rolls around. Marketing at its finest.

This...then he'll be promoting his new Tatuaje "Outlaws" in pretty colored boxes that smell of paint! :thumbs:

Then they'll become Reservas and maduro Reservas in limited amounts also.

As long as he has a bandana and cowboy hat on the "Outlaw" box I'm in. I'm a sucker for special packaging. :blush:

Blah. I'll just bum some off of Brent after we're done cuddling.

I vote the boxes get built and painted now, I want to avoid another repeat of last years fun flavors of the month club subscription :laugh: