• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom Tatuaje....

This is great it's just like being in the Outlaw Lounge.
A bunch of guys sitting around making fun of one another.
The size was determined by Kendall, and yes that is the size cigar he prefers.

Pete, thanks for your input on this and for putting up with all the ribbing and BS.
Must be a real buncha assholes hanging around in that place. :laugh:

This is great it's just like being in the Outlaw Lounge.
A bunch of guys sitting around making fun of one another.
The size was determined by Kendall, and yes that is the size cigar he prefers.

Pete, thanks for your input on this and for putting up with all the ribbing and BS.
Must be a real buncha assholes hanging around in that place.
laugh.gif

+ 1 in 3.5 weeks hopefully!
wink.gif

As for Souldog, well he’s my bottom bitch, so you’re going to have to find your own. Even though he’s willing to sell me out for a box of cigars, I have loyalty. However, we can negotiate a deal. I’m not that attached to him. :laugh:

Dude, you hypocritical SOB! The other day on the phone you agreed that you would sell me out for a 5'er of Opus Power Rangers you MFer! Do you know what I am saying?
Ah yea....hey Brent that totally reminds me I owe you that 5er of Power Rangers :cool: :p
I bid 5 Power Rangers and a Perfection #4. He does kind of resemble Freddy Mercury ya' know. :love: :laugh:

So you want to keep a Freddie Mercury look-a-like in your basement?

As for Souldog, well he’s my bottom bitch, so you’re going to have to find your own. Even though he’s willing to sell me out for a box of cigars, I have loyalty. However, we can negotiate a deal. I’m not that attached to him. :laugh:

Dude, you hypocritical SOB! The other day on the phone you agreed that you would sell me out for a 5'er of Opus Power Rangers you MFer! Do you know what I am saying?
Ah yea....hey Brent that totally reminds me I owe you that 5er of Power Rangers :cool: :p
I bid 5 Power Rangers and a Perfection #4. He does kind of resemble Freddy Mercury ya' know. :love: :laugh:

So you want to keep a Freddie Mercury look-a-like in your basement?
Sure, why not? That way I could bring him out and have him sing Queen songs for entertainment at parties, that and I like to mess with Souldog. He is a great guy to hang out with. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Padron event last year at the Outlaw. That reminds me, I still need to send him a 5r of Godfather cigars I promiesd I would send him after the event. :0 Dang I have a rotten memory!

Sure, why not? That way I could bring him out and have him sing Queen songs for entertainment at parties, that and I like to mess with Souldog. He is a great guy to hang out with. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the Padron event last year at the Outlaw. That reminds me, I still need to send him a 5r of Godfather cigars I promiesd I would send him after the event. :0 Dang I have a rotten memory!

:laugh: Well, I did manage to make Brent jealous by sitting and chatting about weight lifting techniques for about 3 hours, so neener neener!! :laugh:

PS- I did learn quite a few things that day from ya Jon!

:laugh: Well, I did manage to make Brent jealous by sitting and chatting about weight lifting techniques for about 3 hours, so neener neener!! :laugh:

Only three hours? Did they close early?

I could tell Brent was getting pissed by the looks he was giving me. LOL Hope some of the stuff works for you. I have lost 40#'s since then, now I just have to start lifting again. I have a pretty much complete gym in my basement and still can't seem to find the time to workout.

Sounds interesting....the cigar, I'm pretty quick to grab any limited edition Tats as most know *hugs his box of T110s* :)

I may have to grab me a box of these bad boys.....I'm assuming the Outlaw would ship to those that can't be there?

I have a military training event 9-24 July, so I simply cannot make it.

Any info is appreciated.

Sounds interesting....the cigar, I'm pretty quick to grab any limited edition Tats as most know *hugs his box of T110s* :)

I may have to grab me a box of these bad boys.....I'm assuming the Outlaw would ship to those that can't be there?

Any info is appreciated.

Yes we will ship to those who cant attend, just give us a call and we will get you on the list.

Any info is appreciated.

Wyatt, I'm beginning to think that your superiors are conspiring to keep you away from the Outlaw.

Sounds interesting....the cigar, I'm pretty quick to grab any limited edition Tats as most know *hugs his box of T110s*
smile.gif

Any info is appreciated.

Wyatt, I'm beginning to think that your superiors are conspiring to keep you away from the Outlaw.

I think you're right, it's some sort of conspiracy.

The summers are just horrible for us, it's when it's easiest to get outside for training so we maximize the opportunity. It's good for that, but it doesn't jive very well with my desire to attend the Outlaw events!

No name yet, not sure if it will have a name, any suggestions?