• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Custom Tatuaje....

No name yet, not sure if it will have a name, any suggestions?

JJ for Jesse James the Outlaw :D

Might get a little grief from Pepin on that one, what with the JJ series he already puts out, but a good idea.

Ok, so was thinking an upside down JJ to stick with the Jesse Jame...but then it might look like a 77 and might confuse with Fuego...so How about O.D. by tatuaje? Do you already have an O.D. line? (by the way, if not I own all copy rights to this name :sign: )

Ok all the cigars are here, I am going to process all the orders I have on Friday the 9th.
If you have called and reserved a box, be ready by the phone with the C/C info around NOON CST. on Friday.
There will be a 3-pak that includes 2 of the Vera Cruz Tubos, and a Black label tubo as well as a Tatuaje Black ballcap for those who bought a box.
Shipping will be $8 and the boxes will be shipped the following Monday and/or Tuesday
If you have any questions or are not going to be available on Friday, give me a call at the store 816-505-2442

Stick price is $11 not the $12 originally posted earlier in this thread

edit-stick price

Are any of these sticks still available?....and is Johnson still drunk in Nicaragua watching all the sports and Shakira dance?

gallery_1882_3_158347.jpg

Heres what the box looks like, the cigars are not banded so they just look like cigars in cello.

All the orders that were completed on Friday have shipped, there are still a few boxes left for purchase.

I'm in for a fiver or 10er if anybody wants to do a box split. Unfortunatly I can't run the split on account of being in Iraq; I wouldn't want to subject anybody else's cigars to that kind of stress while shipping both ways.

Package arrived yesterday Dirick. Could not ask for better service! Thanks again brother.

Jim