• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

th_utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTctMjAxMDA1MjMtMDcwO.jpg

Some of you might wonder how good Jack Stack actually is. Is it good enough to eat someone else's two day old left-overs that you found in a hotel trashcan?

Apparently the answer is YES!
I wonder if that had anything to do with the pile of vomit in the parking lot this AM?? I can't believe someone ate that...

Great time, as usual. Great meeting new friends and seeing old ones. 1408 miles round trip and worth every excruciating minute on the return trip home. My back hates all you fuggers, but I'll be there again in a heartbeat!

I'm quite certain I will be getting a cold soon. Thank you so much to Matt and Brent for being such gracious hosts Thursday night. I thought I had an idea of how cool the weekend would be, it turned out I didn't have a freaking clue. This exceeded my wildest dreams, it was great to meet everyone face to face. Please have it later in May again next year. Also, for those who may show up to next year's event, park where Breedy and I park. Watching two hot chicks make out like sailors on leave topped an already great evening. :thumbs:

Stu and Tom, a little heads up...I would go ahead and deny any friend request from any women associated with Omaha Nebraska

I really enjoy seeing the pics of you guys as it's the closest I get to really meeting all of you. I keep saying it, but one of these days I'm gonna do some traveling daggumit!

I really enjoy seeing the pics of you guys as it's the closest I get to really meeting all of you. I keep saying it, but one of these days I'm gonna do some traveling daggumit!

Greggy, is that really you in your photos, or are you actually a 400 pound woman named Francis? :0 JK! :sign:

Maybe you and I will meet at the Outlaw next year? I'll take you out for a beer!

Greggy, is that really you in your photos, or are you actually a 400 pound woman named Francis? :0 JK! :sign:

Maybe you and I will meet at the Outlaw next year? I'll take you out for a beer!

Out for a beer. You know better, Jon. The beer is all right there! :thumbs: (Along with all the other good stuff)

Out for a beer. You know better, Jon. The beer is all right there! :thumbs: (Along with all the other good stuff)
Yeah, but then I can't get him alone in the woods by myself to have him show me his possum!

Sounds like it was one hell of a time judging from the state OpusXKC was in. :laugh:
He was in the states of Kansas and Missouri, where you should have been this weekend.
I want to thank everyone who made the trip in! I had a blast. I wish I would have had a little more time with you guys but I enjoyed the time we shared! I'm sorry I tortured you guys with my singing. :D

Some of us have other priorities like moving in less than 19 days. I will be getting out of this place I call Hell for good. Lets see if you show up for my last visit to KC. :p
Yeah, and some of us are the best cigar smokers in Nebraska. Don't worry Loren, soon you will be the best cigar smoker in Texas!

You know I'm fucking with you. I wouldn't miss your last trip to KC( yeah, right). I still need to rip that raccoon molesting your face off!

Sounds like it was one hell of a time judging from the state OpusXKC was in. :laugh:
He was in the states of Kansas and Missouri, where you should have been this weekend.
I want to thank everyone who made the trip in! I had a blast. I wish I would have had a little more time with you guys but I enjoyed the time we shared! I'm sorry I tortured you guys with my singing. :D

Some of us have other priorities like moving in less than 19 days. I will be getting out of this place I call Hell for good. Lets see if you show up for my last visit to KC. :p
Yeah, and some of us are the best cigar smokers in Nebraska. Don't worry Loren, soon you will be the best cigar smoker in Texas!

You know I'm fucking with you. I wouldn't miss your last trip to KC( yeah, right). I still need to rip that raccoon molesting your face off!

Plenty of booze is coming with me. I'm not taking it to Texas as it takes up valuable space.

--Pre dinner gathering--

--Getting some appetizers--

--Trouble--

--Smoking with the man..."what's that sign say?"--

--No cigar of pipe smoking? , yea forget that!--

--Enjoying the evening--

--The CP Crew--

--Breakfast of Champions--

--Time to start rocking out--

--Ladies ladies ladies, CP is in the hizzouse!--

--Padron event? Meh...this will do--

--The Spread--

--I swear that's water officer--

--The coolest drinking horn in Nebraska--

Back at work this morning - DO NOT WANT :( :( :(

A big thanks to the Outlaw staff for another outstanding event. For those of you who have been to the "old" store but haven't seen the new joint yet, well; you're gonna have your socks blown off. Kendall, you've created a palace.

Big props to all of the KC crew that keeps things rolling and thanks again to Brent for acting as operator/traffic cop/referee.

To all of the CP crew that made it this year all I can say is you better be marking your calendars for 2011.

- Tim

An alcoholic energy drink? WTF!

Joose review:

Year: 2010
Flavor: Red kind
Tasting notes: 3 parts Kool Aid, 1 part Bud Light left out from the night before.
Overall score: I will never sip that crap again.
Misc: Some of these fools were actually smoking Opus and Padrons while drinking this trailor park favorite.

Corn Whiskey review: Fantastic as always.

Tiffany review: :love:
Misc: "OMG, why is this seat all wet?!?"

Big thanks to Brent, Tony, Kendall, that Smokyballs bastige, the whole Outlaw crew (incredible bunch of guys), and Jorge. Padron sets a standard that is nearly impossible for the competition to match.

Great seeing everybody. Hope to do it again in 2011. :thumbs:

30062007106.jpg

:0

I wanted to post a quick thank you to the folks down in KC for putting together another great time. Brent thanks for taking the lead on setting
up our plans, and just being a solid BOTL all weekend long. Brad, Tony, Jon, and the rest of the boys as always it was good to see you guys smoking
and doing well. That new Outlaw is unreal, and I already was jealous of the north store compared to anything around here. It was good to see some old
Padron friends and meeting new ones as well. I am happy Cp was able to hold on to the claim of Poker champ at Padron event for second year, but the
prize for winning has certainly has gone down hill. I think next year I will spend those 2-3 hours chatting with you guys, and saving my poker skills for the
real tables.

Joe G

Tony, thanks for the pics.

I will soon be selling some La Lunas to help fund next year's trip. Thanks, you know who you are.

It was more than a pleasure seeing all of you good folks again.

And Clint, I'm glad those things didn't find their way into my humidor.....

Who left me the bottle of liquid courage? I must have drank at least half of that bottle!