• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron 2010

Oh man was dinner good! Jack stack, Jorge Padron, absolutely fantastic weather, and a cigar to finish the night off. This is what it's all about! Off to bed now, tomorrow is the big event!

CP dinner at Jack Stack with Jorge Padron.....didn't suck! Yes, those are 2 boxes of 1926 #6 maduros sitting in front of Jorge that we all got to enjoy as our after dinner cigar.

Jorge-1.jpg

CP dinner at Jack Stack with Jorge Padron.....didn't suck! Yes, those are 2 boxes of 1926 #6 maduros sitting in front of Jorge that we all got to enjoy as our after dinner cigar.

Jorge-1.jpg

Dick!

The one I went to we had 1926 #1 Maduro's handed to us. I still have the one Jorge handed us as the fight we watched at the Outlaw with him.

Ok, you guys all suck. EACH and EVERY ONE of you.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Since I could not be there in body, I was in spirit. My buddy and I lit up Padrons all day long today...
gallery_1715_5_123174.jpg

'course yer all still a bunch of DICKS!*
(*used without permission for TiaraBoy)

Jorge-1.jpg

Good Sir it is official...YOU SUCK!
wink.gif

Sounds like a great time..

R

Jorge-1.jpg

Dick!

The one I went to we had 1926 #1 Maduro's handed to us. I still have the one Jorge handed us as the fight we watched at the Outlaw with him.
I'm the best cigar smoker in Nebraska!

What a great day/night! Can we top it today?? I'll be heading out the door in a few minutes to find out... :thumbs:

Oh man was dinner good! Jack stack, Jorge Padron, absolutely fantastic weather, and a cigar to finish the night off. This is what it's all about! Off to bed now, tomorrow is the big event!

What KIND of cigar Joe?

We met some dudes on the internet. We all got hotel rooms together and smoked each
others cigars. Gotta love Cigarpsss.

Ok, you guys all suck. EACH and EVERY ONE of you.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Since I could not be there in body, I was in spirit. My buddy and I lit up Padrons all day long today...
gallery_1715_5_123174.jpg

'course yer all still a bunch of DICKS!*
(*used without permission for TiaraBoy)
Umm not sure about everyone else but I would rather be there fishing than in KC :thumbs:

Damn it...eatin', drinkin', smokin', fishin', gorgeous scenery...and here I am stuck with freakin' turkey poop. :laugh: Looks like a grand 'ol time y'all! Be careful travling!

Ben you'd be waaaay more jealous if you were seeing what I'm seeing right now. And no I don't mean Clint.

wow they knew we were coming because they brought the drama squad.