• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
I'm about to pitch a trip to the wife. Who else is going? Post or PM if you want on the list.

NullSmurf + wife
JonDot
tsmckenney
KeithS
denverdog
mmburtch
LilBastage
Yeahthatsme
Swifty (and his sleep machine)
simmsboard
JHawk
Brickhouse
Kusojijii
alexgtp
souldoggy?
OzPod
sinnyc
Ketchtwenty2
crluap

Still not 100%
golfgar
CeeMmmm

Not all there
Smokyballs
bsneed51
tkoepp
enerjay

I'll be there, of course I only live 40 minutes away! :laugh:

Well Bruce!!!! Now's our chance to hold hands and show the world how differing yet brilliant minds can find love...

ah... I'll be going. As will numerous other fine representative of the MN crew. I hope you can make it.

BTW, OUTLAW CREW, are the girls going to be at Padron this year?

?

?

Tim and I are planning on coming. We are waiting for Southwest to run the $45.00 special and we'll book our tickets.

Keith

You lucky bistirds!

I would love to go to the Outlaw for Padron and Bruce :laugh:

Scott took great care of me there for the Tat event over the phone.

I wonder if they sell signed posters?

Well Bruce!!!! Now's our chance to hold hands and show the world how differing yet brilliant minds can find love...

ah... I'll be going. As will numerous other fine representative of the MN crew. I hope you can make it.

BTW, OUTLAW CREW, are the girls going to be at Padron this year?

?

?

Who said you were brilliant?

I am going to try and make it for some part of the day.

Well shoot, who gives a flyin' fock if Padron comes?? I get to see Bruce!!! :thumbs:

Oh, and Sneeds, you're alright too. :laugh:

Had the chat with the wifely this evening. Its now more of a how rather than if. I'll be there! Jon, you ditch the designer legware by then?

Where's a good place to stay?

Had the chat with the wifely this evening. Its now more of a how rather than if. I'll be there! Jon, you ditch the designer legware by then?

Where's a good place to stay?

It should be gone, hell...it BETTER be! I have a standing offer from Brent to crash at his place, granted that I pay him in Tatuaje turds, sharted specially by El Pedro himself, so that's my plan of action for now. If it changes, I'm sure I can find someone who would want to split a room.

By any chance will there be PFRs given away with box purchases? :whistling:

I will most likely be there. I should know in a week or so, it would be a great time.

I'll be there as long as nothing happens to change my plans.

They're going to have to put up another tent for the CP contingent. :laugh:

I have yet to make it to an Outlaw event, and unfortunately this year won't be any different. You guys have a great time; should be a snap from what I've read.

...and yes, should someone have a PFR or two they'd part with after the event, we can work out a cash or trade deal if you'd be so kind to shoot me a PM... :cool:

Have fun, gents - B.B.S.

Nope. Last year they were $35 a stick & there were only 2 box's there.

If anyone who is going would be kind enough to grab me 1 or 2, I would be forever thankful. And I'll do something nice for you also. Just figured I'd throw this out there. :rolleyes:

What, buy them and pass them on instead of coveting them like they are a virgins holy gift? :laugh:

If I go I will take care of you, brother. :thumbs:

Nope. Last year they were $35 a stick & there were only 2 box's there.

If anyone who is going would be kind enough to grab me 1 or 2, I would be forever thankful. And I'll do something nice for you also. Just figured I'd throw this out there. :rolleyes:

What, buy them and pass them on instead of coveting them like they are a virgins holy gift? :laugh:

If I go I will take care of you, brother. :thumbs:

Thank you! I'll pay for your gas to get there.

you guys will have a GREAT time. One of my more memorible trips. Wish I could make it this year, but it's not to be.

Have fun!
(and if there are extras... I'll take one too! :laugh: )