• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

Uhhh, Sir? Excuse me, Sir, Sir!

That's our Dinner!!!
NO, Really, THATS OUR DINNER!!!!!

Now extrapolate a bit and imagine what my response would have been if he'd been snuffling around in one of our cigar cases... :angry:

- Tim

This was one of the funniest things to have happen that day!

Oh, and getting to see Mick resemble a very very red grapefruit was awesome! But Joe Joe, why didn't you get in on it?!?! :0 Thats chapter 2 in Jay's Big Book of Bachelorisms! :angry:

In all seriousness, I had a great time. Brent was an awesome host, getting to meet Chris, Mick, Tim, Joe, Joe, Joe, Andy, Matt, Bruce, Brad, Scott, Kendall, Jon, oh man, so many names!! I just had an awesome time with everybody there. The beans ARE to die for, and the Surly is worth killing somebody over!

Oh and Ozpod, you little Ewok, where were you?!?! Brad cried all Saturday because he missed your midget ass! I was also dissappointed, I kinda wanted to meet The Legend of the Pod...

Uhhh, Sir? Excuse me, Sir, Sir!

That's our Dinner!!!
NO, Really, THATS OUR DINNER!!!!!

Now extrapolate a bit and imagine what my response would have been if he'd been snuffling around in one of our cigar cases... :angry:

- Tim

This was one of the funniest things to have happen that day!

Oh, and getting to see Mick resemble a very very red grapefruit was awesome! But Joe Joe, why didn't you get in on it?!?! :0 Thats chapter 2 in Jay's Big Book of Bachelorisms! :angry:

In all seriousness, I had a great time. Brent was an awesome host, getting to meet Chris, Mick, Tim, Joe, Joe, Joe, Andy, Matt, Bruce, Brad, Scott, Kendall, Jon, oh man, so many names!! I just had an awesome time with everybody there. The beans ARE to die for, and the Surly is worth killing somebody over!

Oh and Ozpod, you little Ewok, where were you?!?! Brad cried all Saturday because he missed your midget ass! I was also dissappointed, I kinda wanted to meet The Legend of the Pod...

I was sick, and kinda glad I didn't go now. And midget, lol.