• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 16

I have yet to make it to an Outlaw event, and unfortunately this year won't be any different. You guys have a great time; should be a snap from what I've read.

...and yes, should someone have a PFR or two they'd part with after the event, we can work out a cash or trade deal if you'd be so kind to shoot me a PM... :cool:

Have fun, gents - B.B.S.

When I get confirmation, I'll take care of you Tom... ;)

I'll be there! As far as places to stay, there's a Super 8 just up the highway, that's where I stayed for the LFD event, and then a whole host of hotels around 20 minutes away in the amusement park side of town.

Hope you all plan on getting there early, you don't want me beating you to the PFR's :sign:.

Watch out for Bruce, even though he is kinda old he is still pretty feisty.

:D

I'm liking the Sleep Inn Airport. $60

It's only $30 if you share a room with Swifty and his sleep machine.

best_photography_16.jpg

JK Khris, put the rusty knife down.

Well hell, I guess since Jon thinks he's staying at my place I will have to attend. I don't really want to, after the crummy time I had last year, but oh well...the things you do for friends. :laugh:

Actually I've already taken the Wed - Fri before the event off from work just in case anyone comes to town early (hint, hint Jon).

I have yet to make it to an Outlaw event, and unfortunately this year won't be any different. You guys have a great time; should be a snap from what I've read.

...and yes, should someone have a PFR or two they'd part with after the event, we can work out a cash or trade deal if you'd be so kind to shoot me a PM... :cool:

Have fun, gents - B.B.S.

When I get confirmation, I'll take care of you Tom... ;)
Thank you, SoulDog, most appreciated. Not to worry....I'll hook you up in return..... :cool:

Tim and I will most likely be at the sleep in. We'll also have a car. We plan on eating at Jack Stack Friday evening, and possibly Arthur Bryant's for lunch. The hotel also has a shuttle to pick you up from the Airport.

Tim and I will most likely be at the sleep in. We'll also have a car. We plan on eating at Jack Stack Friday evening, and possibly Arthur Bryant's for lunch. The hotel also has a shuttle to pick you up from the Airport.

mmmm... the beans really are that good! And the ribs... the cheesy corn... and the.. .and the...

dammit... :(

Jack Stack ........ yummy !!!!!! It's not in stone yet, but I think there will be 8 of us from MN making the trip down and there is no way we will not be going to Jack Stack on Friday night. Since Brent has a few days off before hand maybe we can get him to make sure a few tables are reserved for us for us :) Since the little caption contest of Brent's I am betting doing a little leg work for Mr Balls guests might get him to once again be able to buy cigars at Outlaw with out the "special treatments"

Still a ways off but I am already looking forward to a great time down in KC again.

Joe G

Send me some burnt ends, since I am on vacation hiatus for the time being.... just put it in some tin foil or something

Jack Stack ........ yummy !!!!!! It's not in stone yet, but I think there will be 8 of us from MN making the trip down and there is no way we will not be going to Jack Stack on Friday night. Since Brent has a few days off before hand maybe we can get him to make sure a few tables are reserved for us for us :) Since the little caption contest of Brent's I am betting doing a little leg work for Mr Balls guests might get him to once again be able to buy cigars at Outlaw with out the "special treatments"

I've learned a trick to getting tables at Jack Stack without having to wait. All you have to do is go during a tornado and you can walk right in. Don't believe me just ask Khris.

But yes, I will hope to be back in Brad's good graces by then and I am looking forward to Jack Stack and the event. If not, I guess I will just have to watch the fun from the McDonald's parking lot across the street.

I've learned a trick to getting tables at Jack Stack without having to wait. All you have to do is go during a tornado and you can walk right in. Don't believe me just ask Khris.

But yes, I will hope to be back in Brad's good graces by then and I am looking forward to Jack Stack and the event. If not, I guess I will just have to watch the fun from the McDonald's parking lot across the street.

Whadderya gunna do, suck the guy off?!?! :laugh: :sign:

Seriously though, if I come into sudden and unexpected money I will buy a last minute ticket. My Outlaw trip last year was a blast, can't wait ot make it out again.

have some burnt ends for me Phil :(

I'll make it again someday... just not this year.

Seriously though, if I come into sudden and unexpected money I will buy a last minute ticket. My Outlaw trip last year was a blast, can't wait ot make it out again.

Buried treasure?

I don't know what time we went to Jack Stack during the Carlito event, but we got right in and there was about 16 of us. People were waiting when we left.

I think I made the reservation for 4:30 when Carlito was in town. That did seem to work best for not having to wait.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you for the first time and seeing a few of you again! The wife is okay with all day Saturday, but doing Friday as well PLUS going to Jack Stack without her is going to take a little more persuasion!