• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Outlaw Padron Event May 17-18

I am going to need to make it this year

I wish. Way too busy to make it out this year. Also a couple thousand miles further away than usual. :(

I'm seeing if I can fit this one in. It has been a few year's since I've been to an Outlaw event!

Well, seeing who is in already, I guess I need to skip this one this year.    

:whistling:

Bsneed51 said:

You don't have a choice. You have to attend.

For the rest of you out there that haven't been to an Outlaw Padron event you don't know what you're missing.

I've never been to outlaw period.   But it appears that needs to change..

Bsneed51 said:

Well I was, but seeing you won't be there, I guess I'll have to wait...

As long as the boy doesn't have a baseball tournament that weekend, I will be there the whole time getting felt up by the Filipino.

Bsneed51 said:
As long as the boy doesn't have a baseball tournament that weekend, I will be there the whole time getting felt up by the Filipino.
You know you luv it! :sign:

Working on room rates for those of you planning to attend. If you need a place to stay PM me and i will put you in contact with a hotel near the airport that is trying to help us plan this event.

D, great service. I'm squared away but this could be helpful.

One thing that will oversubscribed the rooms is if you announce Jessica will be the guest of honor! Alright, I'll take my FB BFF, Jeff! :D. :thumbs:
Mick, be there!

Ive been told there is a block of rooms that are smoking friendly, so this may help some decide as well.