• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Pacific NW BBQ

TheVitaleMob

Full Trucker Effect
Announcing: The Pac Northwest Cigar BBQ!

Where: My place in Graham, WA 98338

When: Saturday, August 22nd 2009 from 10AM until everyone leaves.

Who: Any of you bastages that wants to have a great time!

I will be BBQ-ing Calby beef and bl/sl chicken. This is beef/chicken strips in an Asian marinade. I will also have soda, water, and about 10 gallons of GOOD kegged beer available*.

If you want to bring a special cut of meat for yourself, my wife will certainly be willing to grill it for you. If you want to bring some food to share, by all means do so. If you want to bring a special bottle of hooch to either share or drink yourself, I certainly won’t stop you.

Most importantly bring plenty of cigars, and bring plenty of space for traded cigars as well. I will have a limited amount of butane available, and you are encouraged to bring some extra if you think you’ll need it. I will have a couple of cutters chained to the ashtrays if you need them.

Wives, if they are cool with the cigar atmosphere are encouraged, kids and pets are not. (I personally don’t mind, but both can become a hassle to corral and keep their ears protected.)

I am posting this in a few places. I am also inviting some of the regulars from Smokey Joe’s in Fife where I choose to herf most of the time.

*The kegs will most likely be Harmon’s ESB from Tacoma, WA. I will have a ‘tip jar’ next to the beer if you feel the need to contribute, but this is purely voluntary.

Please post and keep me up to date if you think you will be attending, I would like a rough head count. Late additions/cancellations are certainly welcome, I just need a rough count.
From the north on I-5
From the south on I-5
From the south on I-5 scenic route
From the east on I-90 and 405/167 bypass

You let your WIFE touch the grill? Oh my GOD!

Still, I wish I could go.

:sign:

That is really funny and I sure as hell wish I could herf with you my truckin friend.

Enjoy your day Chris. :thumbs:

....hmm, only two and a half hours away by car..... :whistling:

....hmm, only three and a half hours away by plane..... :whistling:

That is really funny and I sure as hell wish I could herf with you my truckin friend.

Hahaha. She likes to do the grilling, and it frees me up to mingle with my fellow brothers, win-win. I mean, I can grill a steak just fine, but she's the cook in the family.

Hahaha. She likes to do the grilling, and it frees me up to mingle with my fellow brothers, win-win. I mean, I can grill a steak just fine, but she's the cook in the family.

Wait, I was just smoking a cigar and thought of this: The other answer could be that in the herf of 'o6 Chris left the wife in chrage of the Cigar Trade table while he grilled. He lost every one of his Padron, Fuente and Tats for a new bed set, drapes for the office and 3 very nice hanging lamps he had to install the next day :laugh:

ok who wants to car pool from portland?

ohh I see a morning side trip to Cabelas

As much fun as it would be, I seriously doubt that I have a snowballs chance in hell of making it. Since I'm limited to 20-30 minutes sitting time maximum, somehow I think the 3.5 hour flight down is out...

Unless I am stricken by another bout of stupidity from the pharmacy I will be attending.

Bump.

Driving directions in a week or so.

Anyone else coming out to 98338?

Also, I did a quick search for hotels in the area and Saturday night is about $144 for Best Western/La Quinta etc. There are plenty of cheaper motels, but they are about what you would expect.

Chris - looks like I should be able to make it up for the afternoon.

See you then - B.B.S.

Chris,

I plan to be there with Sean who joined us at Smokey Joes. Please let me know what I can bring.

-Chad

Tatuaje event Friday evening, Aug 21st at Rain City Cigar in Seattle

http://www.raincitycigar.com/events.html