• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Padilla

Hello,

I was made aware of cigarpass through a retailer in miami. I wanted to introduce myself to the members of Cigarpass.com. My name is Ernesto Padilla you might not know me but you probably have smoked some of the cigars I helped design for people such as, JR cigars, Mikes cigars, Cuban Heirloom cigar King, Perdomo. Well after having woked with these companies I decided to start my own brand. It is designed for the guy who loves cigars, It's called Padilla Cigars.

Let me give you some background on myself. I was born in Cuba my familly had grown tobacco in Pinar del Rio for generations. My father passed on that legacy to me he was actually Cubas foremost writters look him up on yahoo search HEBERTO PADILLA, anyway his passion for cigars was passed to myself and my brother.

We have a cigar that is not for everyone, like i said it is for the cigar conoisseur. The heads of the cigars are all tripple capped or also called mounted in the cuban tradition no one is really making cigars in this fashion except cuban cigars, the cigars are all rolled by Cubans. They are being made in our factory in Panama yes Panama it contains no PANAMANIAN TOBACCO but the reason we chose Panama was the amount of skilled cuban torcedors. These rollers and blenders are all Cuban there have techniques not found in countries such as the D.R. or Nicaragua.

The Tobacco blend i will reveal later. So how do I get you guy's samples to try?

Please let me know. My cigar will only be able to local tobacconist, No JR'S i can only produce about a thousand boxes a month of this cigar.

Please let me know what you think.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla

first of all...welcome to CP.

secondly, what a great introduction!!

thirdly, you will find no shartage of mailing address' in members profiles to send samples to (AIP)

;)

best of luck to you.

also, when you say your cigars will only be available to local retailers, does that mean local to Miami?

Welcome to CP! Sounds like a great cigar.

As far as sending samples, if you check our profiles, most of us have our mailing addresses in them. I'd love to try one if you want to send it!

Are you also looking for stores to sell them in, or have you decided where you will do that?

Welcome to CP, you will find that we are a great cammunity and allways willing to try new brands :p

So far the description of your company sounds like you might have some good Cigars!!! I look forward to burning one of them.

Oh, and as others have mentioned, Addy is in my profile as well! ;)

one other thing, if/when you send someone a new cigar for them to try, you should include a note telling them what it is.

Personally anyway, I would not want a cigar to be mailed to me and end up absolutely loving it and then not know what it is andend up trying to figure out what the hell it is and how to get more :D

just a thought!

Welcome to CP.

I'm in Miami, so let me know when you want me to try that cigar.

mhn said:
one other thing, if/when you send someone a new cigar for them to try, you should include a note telling them what it is.

Personally anyway, I would want a cigar to be mailed to me and end up absolutely loving it and then trying to figure out what the hell it is and how to get more :D

just a thought!
That was my question too. :)

If we love the cigar, will you sell boxes directly, or will we have to hope to be able to mail-order them from cigah_smoker or some other Miami store? :)

Welcome, great intro, and, let me be the first to say, I would love to try one of your cigars.

ADDY IN PROFILE!

Welcome to CP.

Sounds like you have a good cigar there. I would love to give your cigar a shot. You can find my shipping address in my profile. I can also PM it to you if you would like. just let me know.

again, welcome to CP. I hope you enjoy your stay here and good luck with your business plans in Miami.

Phil

Well since I'm the ONLY one around here that can form an EDUCATED opinion...you're best just to send them to me. ;)

Welcome. And thankyou for the introduction. :)

Wow, thank's to everyone for you're quick response. Please be aware that the "internet forum groups" is new to me," so I'm trying to get familiar with it.

The Blend:
The blend has Nicaraguan wrapper from Esteli, a great redissh Cuban seed wrapper fermented twice for flavor and color, when you know how to ferment Tobacco properly like Orlando Padron you don't need to paint it like some brands on the market, but it is labor intensive and timely. The filler and binder also contains Nicaraguan form Condega, Jalapa and Esteli.

The cigar is medium in power but balanced. Let me say that I have been fortunate to work with these old Cuban guy's that have forgotten more about Tobacco then I will probably ever know. These guys know how to make great cigars not market them.

I have a great amount of respect for brands such as Padron Fuente, Torano and Hendrik Kelner they are people who are dedicated to makeing great cigars. And I hope to emulate their success. Like you guys I have a passion for great cigars and hope to share them with all of you.

Is there a way I could send some cigars to one location and have one you distribute them to cigarpass members?

My regards to all of you,
Ernesto Padilla

Padilla said:
Is there a way I could send some cigars to one location and have one you distribute them to cigarpass members?
hey guys, sounds like someone needs to start up a "try a Padilla Pass". Ya know, start up a pass like normal, then have a bag of these in there for everyone to take one :D :D

Padilla said:
There are many people here that you could send a pack to and have it distributed. I don't think many of us would mind that (myself included).

It sounds like you have a good blend there, I can't wait to try one!

Any of you FOG's wanna take this man up on his offer to distribute these smokes? :)

hmmmmm, not a bad idea.

The only question is WHO IS GONNA DO IT????

U sound like JUST THE MAN MHN!!!!

Why don't U start up a thread see how much interest is there and then PM Mr. Padilla with ruffly how many and where to send.

I would be on the band wagon right behind U bro!

Phil :thumbs:

Phil said:
The only question is WHO IS GONNA DO IT????

U sound like JUST THE MAN MHN!!!!
:
I honestly would...but I don't have the stock to start a pass right now ??? ??? ???

FINE, I'll do it then :p :p :p :p

Check the open passes thread for it.

:p :p :p :p :p :p

That means if I wanta try a Padilla I have to participate in a PASS?

Oh man ???