• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

I'd be in on the pass.

Another thing might be to have several local addresses where you could send bunches of cigars.

For example there are several members in the Baltimore/DC area. You could send a bunch of sticks to one of us and we could meet up for a "focus group" or whatever you call it and compare notes.

We are about to have a North Texas Herf on Dec 28th!

I am organizing that one and we will likely have 20 people +/-, if you wanted to send some here I would be glad to distribute to those at the Herf!

OK thread is up in open passes

Phil

EDIT: Mr. Palida you have a PM commin your way! Thanks again BOTL!!

Palida. Welcome. I am impressed with your intro and knowledge. I'd love to part take in your smokes weather it be via pas, which I will sign up for Phil, or any other way. Addy in profile as you probably guessed.

Again, welcome aboard.

Welcome to CP! Great intro and I look forward to trying one of your cigars.

The PASS is a good idea. Although not everyone takes part in PASSING anymore...so if Ernesto would like to send some smokes my way in addtition...I'll get them out to some members NOT taking part in the PASS. :)

TheBeast said:
The PASS is a good idea. Although not everyone takes part in PASSING anymore...so if Ernesto would like to send some smokes my way in addtition...I'll get them out to some members NOT taking part in the PASS. :)
just so everyone knows, it's not a FULL pass. It's a bunch of cigars from this fine gentleman, you get the box, take one, seal it back up, and send it to the next person. No puts.

hey! and welcome to the boards.

great intro by the way.

here's my intro:
never stab a person in the neck.

well, it's my adage. it's a good one.

those cigars sounds good.

Triple_D said:
Welcome to CP. :D
Your cigars sound tasty :thumbs:
addy in profile ;)
U need to post in the pass thread Tripple D, if U want one of these cigars

Check in the open passes forum

Phil

mhn said:
TheBeast said:
just so everyone knows, it's not a FULL pass. It's a bunch of cigars from this fine gentleman, you get the box, take one, seal it back up, and send it to the next person. No puts.
Regardless...I'm happy to get smokes out to people not participating in this PASS. As well as people that wouldn't normally make an effort to try this cigar. I'm just offering...either way...whatever... :lookup:

great intro! Love the sound of the cigar.

just signed up for the pass.

welcome to the site, hope you have a great time here and make many friends.

oh yeah, smoke a few cigars too.

:thumbs:

I just spoke with Mr. Padilla on the phone, and he seems like a really good guy, and he really knows his cigar knowledge. We talked for quite awhile, and he really gave me a good intro to the cigars he makes, and really got me interested.

I am looking forward to trying this cigar, as we are working out a deal for a sample. Anyone that is at least a little interested should get in on the pass, as it sounds like $4 or so to try the cigar is probably going to be worth it.

Just my $0.02 worth.

ALostTexan

i JUST SPOKE WITH A lostTEXAN again thank you guys for the positive feedback. I'm working on how to get the cigars out to everyone. I believe there are some 200 members active in cigarpass. So if you guys could offer me an idea on the best way to distribute these cigars to everyone, please let me know.

Thanks again to all of you, I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Best Wishes,
Ernesto

I have set up a pass thread. Sounds like there are QUITE a few folks interested in this. The idea is that you will send me the cigars and I will box them up. Then we will pass your cigars around the country and at every stop folks will take some out and then pass it along to the next guy who signed up.

Hope this will work for you.

Phil

Padilla said:
I believe there are some 200 members active in cigarpass.
It's more like 60...depending on your definition of "active" Just an FYI. :)

I would love to try his cigars. I sent him a PM about getting a box or 2. If I get or buy some, I will pass some out to anybody who wants one, plus I will post my review of them as soon as I get them.

Welcome!!

WOW, what an intro, those cigars sound FANTASTIC!!!

I gotta go check Phil's thread now..........

welcome aboard. looking forward to seeing you around,
sounds like a great cigar