• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Welcome to CP Mr. Padilla. I would eagerly look forward to trying your cigars. My addy is also in my profile. It sounds quite interesting.

Padilla,
You have given a very discriptive and yummy overview of what sounds like a well constucted product. I thank you for that. If you would like to distribute a few of these smokes around to sample why not do what this BB is all about. A PASS. Only it will be takes and no puts. Shipping will cost about $3 - $5 Which is what the cigar will cost you anyway. Take the first 25 or so sign ups or give 24 hr. notice and then pass them on.
We work on honesty here and thus far we have had little to no incident. It's just an idea to get a sample out there.

Just a thought.

oh yea...if the idea sounds good to you I want to be the first to sign up. :D

Howdy Padila & welcome from another Floridian (Central). Your ceegars sound tastey and I did sign up to Phil's pass to try a couple. I'll be down there for the Miami Herf at the beginning of February and hope to meet you then..... :) :thumbs: :)

EdGar said:
Padilla,
You have given a very discriptive and yummy overview of what sounds like a well constucted product. I thank you for that. If you would like to distribute a few of these smokes around to sample why not do what this BB is all about. A PASS. Only it will be takes and no puts. Shipping will cost about $3 - $5 Which is what the cigar will cost you anyway. Take the first 25 or so sign ups or give 24 hr. notice and then pass them on.
We work on honesty here and thus far we have had little to no incident. It's just an idea to get a sample out there.

Just a thought.
EdGar

I have started a thread in the open passes forum, you can sign up there if you would like.

A limit might not be a bad idea, I will PM Mr. Pallida right now asking if there is a limit he wants to put on this.

Phil