• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

Phil said:
How much will this cost on my end to start up?? I have never shipped Via first class B4

LMK

Phil
It should cost around a buck fifty via fc. Call me a cheap bastid but I just don't see why we shouldn't save ourselves a few bucks. I ship a lot of cigars fc and priority and I see little difference except for the savings.

lucasbuck said:
Phil said:
How much will this cost on my end to start up?? I have never shipped Via first class B4

LMK

Phil
It should cost around a buck fifty via fc. Call me a cheap bastid but I just don't see why we shouldn't save ourselves a few bucks. I ship a lot of cigars fc and priority and I see little difference except for the savings.
Thanks LB, sounds like sending two first class will only cost me about as much as it would have to send one box anyway.

Thanks for the info bro!

You DA man!

MilesMingusMonk said:
Phil:

Put one aside for me also please, mi amigo.

I'd love to give one a taste.

:K
U got it! But I aint shipping it to U. U have to come and pick it up from me! :0 :p

Phil

:p :p

Hey Phil would love to be in but still a newbe ill give Gibu a holler and see if he wants in then I could just pair up with him . thanks

OK, either do that or PM me your info

Snalier, email addy and Phone #

Either way you come reffered from good people so

Your IN

Phil :thumbs:

Just talked to Mr.Padilla seems like a really good guy.

I'm probably meeting him up as soon as the cigars are ready. I was thinking, would it be easier for everyone to send there money to one guy and have him ship them individually. It would basically be around $4 to try the stick. How much is a box of 20 or more cigars going to cost to ship over and over again.

I don't know, just trying to come up with ways to save everyone money.

Any ideas?

huh?

who said anything about money?

I thought Mr. Padilla was hooking us up in exchange for our input.

The price of shipping them around is basically the price we pay.

If the person with whom the pass originates is worried about it, maybe he could keep two or something.

If the arrangement would significantly differ from the above scenario I think a LOT of people are under the wrong impression.

Back