• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padila Cigars

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Captain B said:
Still waiting :0
??? slowly whistles to self.

on the plus side, might get it to enjoy by the 4th of July!
:thumbs:
Yeah!....

But what year? :p

Still waiting by mailbox...

You know that they say a little age on a ceegar is good...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

yo Phil?

sent you several pm's....I'm here to help ya.....let me know what I can do to get these moving.

Frank

I know Phil has been having some problems getting online. I'll give him a call later and see what's up.

edit: didn't catch him today I'll try again tomorrow :thumbs:

Triple_D said:
I know Phil has been having some problems getting online. I'll give him a call later and see what's up.
that's true.

sent him a PM last week [he usu. replies w/in a day.]

This is like playing the ole' game of hide-n-seek. Come out come out where ever you are. All you all come free...... :D :sign: :p :thumbs: :D

Hey we've waited this long...what's a few more days/weeks/months? ;p

Hello again everyone,

I'm sorry you guy's are still waiting for the cigars. I'm sure Phil's trying his best to get this going I'm not sure what the delay is? Has anyone besides Phil received any of the cigars?

I really want to make sure you guys get the cigars. If this dosen't start working shortly I will then ask all of you to send me an email with your adress and I will send directly to you.

Let's wait and see if some of the cigars start getting to people.

Sorry for the delay I know you guys have waited long enough.

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com :)

I'll volunteer to originate the pass if need be. We'll see in a few days.

Hello everyone,

Ok I can't seem to get in touch with PHIL i have tried to contact him many times--I don't know what's going on.

He received 75 robustos and the pass has not started. He said he would get the pass started and this has not begun--he has had the cigars for at least 2 months.

Ok, so heres the list below of guys that signed up for the Padilla cigar pass. I want to keep my word to you guys. Everyone who is on this list please email me at info@padillacigars.com--please put on the subject line of your email- CIGARPASS--VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PUT THAT. Please no P.O. boxes ups does not deliver there.

I'm sorry that you guys are still waiting--I hope some one has heard from PHIL. Lets get this pass going!!!

Phil
Wascal
CC
MMM
Lucasbuck
Lumberg
Ellman
Triple_D
Bobbyson1a
Fast4dr
Sir Smokes
Ivan37
ThejollyCo
stogieman
nicko99
Randyb1/Gibu
BenjieV
psyktek
Pepe
Rknicker
Captain B
geldor1
BACCHUS
Toaster
Snowdust
Ropeman
Dannyob
GunPowder
Blair
big100HD
Alosttexan
Monte
wpeloqui
ShadMan

Regards,
Ernesto Padilla
www.padillacigars.com
1-305-360-3773 :)

Thought I already posted a reply, but it's not here..... :(

Ernesto,

Thanks for making sure these get out. :thumbs:

John

oh yea... e-mail sent. :)

Padilla said:
Hello everyone,

Ok I can't seem to get in touch with PHIL i have tried to contact him many times--I don't know what's going on.
You're not the only one... I've been trying for weeks :(

I tried calling him last week but with the baby news and all I forgot about it this week. I just alerted his phone hopefully I'll be able to update you guys before the day is over.

Thanks for the offer Mr. Padilla but hopefully this pass will get on the road soon and save you some postage since you have already been generous enough to put out 75 sticks for us :thumbs:

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with Phil. He's been working 12 hr shifts and does not have the internet access. He told me that he is still missing 2 or 3 addresses and He will be on later tonight to post. Hold your sticks Mr. Padilla this pass is about to be on it's way :thumbs: