• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADILLA SIGNATURE 1932

Mine landed today with a friend. Thank you again!

I got one of these myself today, gonna burn it at the Harrisburg herf on the 24th. :)

I love these sticks. Still a very close second to the ocho y onces IMHO. But I do love 'em.

That's quite an endorsement of the 8&11's, considering the price difference! Been looking to get my grubby hands on one of the 1932's, but haven't pulled the trigger due to the price. I look forward to the reviews!

I smoked the robusto that Alan sent, today. Wow does not begin to describe this cigar. I hope you don't mind the capsule review. I'm going to leave out all the fluff and get right to it.

Prelight cold smell and draw: Very complex, spicy, wonderfully aromatic
Draw: tight, had to chop 3/4" off the head to draw...but when it drew, OMG
Strength: this is a strong cigar, powerful but without the harshness of a JdN Antaño
Flavor: immensely deep, complex, heavily earthy, leather, and spice, just endless in depth, with a prominent sweetness
Body: ultrafull with a mouthfilling, oily smoke, dense from both ends
Finish: tangy and long, long, long

Sum: This is a great cigar that shows every indication of incredible potential. The flavors are dense and complex but somewhat unbalanced. I'm betting that this will become a classic in the years ahead. Just fantastic. An exceptional cigar that absolutely demolishes any Opus or Padron I've had recently and that includes aged X and Serie 1926.

Anthony, you are going to freakin' love this cigar.

Alan, thank you so much for sharing this gem with us!

Wilkey

I will be doing mine this weekend at the Harrisburg Herf.

Yes, I also bought a box. :cool: I must admit something though, this is the very first box of cigars that I've bought based on smell! And I haven't smoked a single one yet.

If Alan's walk-in smells like this one cigar, I'd would never leave! :laugh:

I bought and have smoke 5 already. I believe this to be the best Pepin blend so far.

Doc.

This really is a powerhouse blend. I find it even more compelling than the Tatuajes. In fact, all his other lines, especially the white label, strike me as rather pale compared to the 1932. Don Pepin has made some magic here.

Wilkey

Ok,

I can't stand it anymore.

Would someone please PM me with a source for these puppies? I'm interested in either the Robusto or Torpedo. Damn that was a great cigar.

Wilkey

Looking forward to trying these out. Sounds like a winner. Wilkey thanks for the follow up review. Alan thanks again for the cigars, with the warm weather coming up looks like I'll be able to add to the reviews. :thumbs:

Looking forward to trying these out. Sounds like a winner. Wilkey thanks for the follow up review. Alan thanks again for the cigars, with the warm weather coming up looks like I'll be able to add to the reviews. :thumbs:
Anthony,

I'm very interested to hear your opinion of this cigar as compared to the JdN Antano Gran Reserva. I know you like that cigar and the one I tried was pretty good but the 1932 was much better IMO.

Wilkey

Oh, why....

Why...?

WHY?!!!!!

Why did I choose to click on this thread and continue reading it?!!!! :0

Time for some Padilla Signature 1932 searching.

Hey guys. At a local shop near my home they have I belive one box left. I would estimate there to be about 20 sticks there. I am not sure of the size they are they look to be a little bit bigger than a corona size, I belive 13.50 with tax included ( they might be a bit less but i belive thats what I saw). I am not sure if any one is interested but I would be able to pick them up if some one was interested. I have not had the pleasure of buying any but i would like to in the near future..

For those who have some or are currently buying a box, what size do you have? I have the Toro and would like to try a different one if possible. If interested, PM me if you have a couple of the other sizes to trade for the Toro.

Rigo