• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON 7000 (MADURO)

theginguy

I had a Padron 7000 maduro today. I enjoyed it very much.
smoketilyourgreen.gif

When I was shopping today, there were so many selections, but I did my homework and I ended up with the cigar that I went there to get which was the Padron maduro, I just wasn't sure of which size to get.

I really happy I wound up choosing it. It was very smooth and flavorful and smoked very well.

So....

1. I know that I like full body and lots of flavor.
2. I know I like very smooth.
3. I know I like Padron

The 7000 however was a little big. Like 6x60? It was also a little light, I think I would like something a little heavier.

Any suggestions based on what I've just said?

The anniversary series is a little stronger, I believe, than the x000 series, so you could try that in maduro, or the 1926 series.

Try an Padron 1964 Exclusivo Maduro, a litle more expensive but soooooooo gooood.......!

Pick up a couple La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel's. That ought to do it...... :whistling:

Damn Tom! Kill the guy right out of the gate why don't you. :sign:

Try the samller of those Padron's like the 2k & 3k. I'm not much on the 7's.

I'm all for smaller sticks. Pick up a 2000 or 3000. Not as expensive as the 7000 or the Anniversary cigars, and still a wonderful smoke. :thumbs:

Try the 6000. Its shorter and a torpedo. Excellent! The anniversario series is great but too expensive. Fusilero

It was also a little light, I think I would like something a little heavier.
Pick up a couple La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel's. That ought to do it...... :whistling:

Ya know I see a lot of guys saying something about the LFD chisels. I am a noob and was gifted/bombed one and decided I would dive off the deep end and smoke it. LOVED IT!! What a great smoke, which reminds me I need to add it to my favorites. Small but lots of boost in this stick. JMHO

Mike

Try Padron 6000 Maduro.
You wont be disappointed.

I tried the 7000 and it wasn't that great,it was lack the taste that the 6000 had.

Saint Luis Rey Serie G Rothchilde Maduro
Oliva Serie G Torp
Oliva Serie O Churchill Maduro

All three are much better with a year additional box age. IMO, the new Olivas and the SLR Serie Gs are a couple of the better blends to come out in a while. Great construction, too.