• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - Accepting orders

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
Email me at j.fretz@comcast.net for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped.

Once I receive the order I will call or PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me.

I will be calling the orders in on Friday . Also, if you order I'll need a number that my staff can call you at when the order comes in.

UPS now requires an adult signature to receive shipment so have your order shipped to an address where it an be signed for. (Honestly I have to charge you but UPS is just putting the boxes where ever they feel like it- they are not getting signatures 90% of the time)

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you! I sincerely appreciate your business.

Jim

Jim is absolutely the best. If you are buying your Padron's elsewhere you are a fool.

Order sent, Thanks for helping the community Jim!!!!! Padron's are awesome and Jim is awesomerrrrrrrr

What's the name of Jim's business and where is it located???
Have questions? Don't hesitate to them a call, Jim and his staff have always been great to deal with.

Tobacco Village
Westmoreland Mall
(Route 30)
Greensburg, PA 15601
Phone: 724-838-1090

Damn. Saw this at the top and thought "I'm not going to miss it this time!" Quick check of the bumper's post history and at least I've had better luck not missing Jim's threads.

Damn. Saw this at the top and thought "I'm not going to miss it this time!" Quick check of the bumper's post history and at least I've had better luck not missing Jim's threads.

Yeah, I need an order too. It’s been a minute since he’s opened up for orders.