• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

A distinct possibilty..... do any of you locals know if Bazookas is still open? :whistling:

I believe it is, Matt -- although it has been several years since I have been there!! :laugh:
It sure appears so! If you make it down, I'll make the trek w/ you! I think I can grab a bunch of surgical gloves from the hospital, just to be on the safe side. :laugh:

Matt, you need to talk to your boy Jacob! I believe that he will be here ingonito!

Anybody else confirmed? It's getting close!!! Here's your chance to try some of my smoked salmon spread... :whistling:

:laugh:

C'mon CP... let's meet up here before the official CP herf in Vegas!!!!!!

Anybody else confirmed? It's getting close!!! Here's your chance to try some of my smoked salmon spread... :whistling:

:laugh:

C'mon CP... let's meet up here before the official CP herf in Vegas!!!!!!

You already know I will be there.... :D

A buddy booked rooms at Harrah's in St. Louis for Friday night and then a planned drive over in the morning. But, we will still be a last minute decision, as work and family will have me making the choice the day we would leave.

The Arkansas guys (hojadepuro, Razorback, Bond) are heading up the day before (Friday the 18th). We are planning a pre Padron HERF. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will fill you in on the details!!

The Arkansas guys (hojadepuro, Razorback, Bond) are heading up the day before (Friday the 18th). We are planning a pre Padron HERF. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will fill you in on the details!!

Definitely try to make the pre-event herf!!

Nick

I can't believe it! My better half gave me permission to go!!, errr I mean I told her I was going and there was nothing she could do about it :sign:

Can't wait!!

Billy

Just a reminder -- if you are in town Friday and looking for something to do, shoot me a PM! :thumbs:

I get stuck with a new 12 hour shift starting on the 20th. I wasn't supposed to work the weekend shift but I guess the company has bigger plans for me than I had anticipated. (insert promiticon)

I know I've been talking a big game about coming out there B, but I will make it out there regardless of an event or not!

Not going to make it again this year. House is in the wrapping up stage, doing so much of the build with other family members in the evenings takes a while.

I can't believe it! My better half gave me permission to go!!, errr I mean I told her I was going and there was nothing she could do about it :sign:

Can't wait!!

Billy

Billy -- make sure you look me up at the event. I owe you some smokes from the PIF (the one when you were going to be out of town). I want to make sure you get those! :thumbs:

Well, I'm not going to be able to make it either............now. My wife and I had plans on driving up, but cancel that.

My Gma was put in the hospital (not looking good) and now my wife is on bed rest. So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make the drive up. Sorry guys.

Well, I'm not going to be able to make it either............now. My wife and I had plans on driving up, but cancel that.

My Gma was put in the hospital (not looking good) and now my wife is on bed rest. So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make the drive up. Sorry guys.
Sorry to hear that Brandon. I hope they both recover quickly.

I was looking forward to meeting you and Matt, but hopefully another time soon. :thumbs:

I should be landing Thursday night. Is anybody going to the Friday BBQ? Or is that the "pre-herf" event you are talking about?

The Arkansas crew is going to be at the Pre-herf event. You should definitely try to make it; we are going to have a great time. PM JHawk if you want some details. I am not sure if there are any spots open for Padron. See ya there!!! :thumbs:

Brandon

That sucks Brandon, I hope all turns out OK...

We will be arriving early Friday morning, I will probably be hanging out at the Outlaw most of the day.