• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

Well, I'm not going to be able to make it either............now. My wife and I had plans on driving up, but cancel that.

My Gma was put in the hospital (not looking good) and now my wife is on bed rest. So unfortunately, I'm not gonna make the drive up. Sorry guys.
Sorry to hear that Brandon. I hope they both recover quickly.

I was looking forward to meeting you and Matt, but hopefully another time soon. :thumbs:

I should be landing Thursday night. Is anybody going to the Friday BBQ? Or is that the "pre-herf" event you are talking about?

I was also looking forward to meeting you, Brandon! I hope your wife and Grandma get well soon!

Cory -- if you get done early enough at the Friday dinner, you are more than welcome to join us at the other pre Padron event! We will be there till midnight or so. PM me if you want my cell #.

Well my 5 day trip to KC has been extended twice and (very thoughtfully) now ends on the 18th! I called my wife and asked her if she wanted to come visit KC and she said yes of course. Plane tickets are booked, hotel reservations are made...we'll be there!

Looking forward to it!

I would love to make it, still working on the arrangements.

I'm so looking forward to PICTURES! I'm in day 3 of my 'once every 10 years cold', so I'd have had to cancel anyhow. :(

The Arkansas guys (hojadepuro, Razorback, Bond) are heading up the day before (Friday the 18th). We are planning a pre Padron HERF. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I will fill you in on the details!!

Just a reminder -- if you are in town Friday and looking for something to do, shoot me a PM! :thumbs:

I'll be getting in to town Thursday evening. PM sent.

I'm off on Friday but I plan on being at the Outlaw around 5:00pm to hopefully lead you guys to dinner. And since Jim is my date for the evening, maybe take him with me? This is going to be a good one! Hope to see everybody Saturday for the event. If you have any questions or are still considering going to the dinner please call the shop directly at 816-505-2442 or pm me for my cell!

I'm off on Friday but I plan on being at the Outlaw around 5:00pm to hopefully lead you guys to dinner. And since Jim is my date for the evening, maybe take him with me? This is going to be a good one! Hope to see everybody Saturday for the event. If you have any questions or are still considering going to the dinner please call the shop directly at 816-505-2442 or pm me for my cell!

What will you be wearing, so I can be sure my dress will match? Should I wear floor length or a short mini?
:laugh:

can't wait... getting jazzed already!

What will you be wearing, so I can be sure my dress will match? Should I wear floor length or a short mini?

Knowing Brad...He'll be the one wearing the Mini-skirt. :laugh:

Can not wait for the response on this one................... :laugh:

Brad in a mini skirt... interesting to say the least!! That is all I will say about that!!

You know I did buy your dinner so I will be expecting a little something later! Mini is always the way to go with me!

Jim, you might want to get a wax job as well.

Man, it sounds like Friday is gonna be a bigger party than Saturday!! :laugh: