• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

Looks like a blast guys! I'm glad to see Loren made it to the BBQ

Swishy = Swissy + scotch
Actually Swishy = Me posting on the internet + scotch :laugh:

Anyway....time for some teaser pics from the dinner

On the Left from close to far: Swissy, Smokyballs, BlueDragon, and MrPeat

29122007004.jpg

The man himself Jorge Padon
29122007008.jpg

More to follow.....:cool:

Ok, did You guys said "Hi from Poland, I love your cigars" to Jorge from me? You promissed!

This event was the SHIT !! Let me tell ya brothers, that if you missed this one, you missed one HELL of an event. I want to thank the Outlaw boys for the outfuggin-standing job they did. If was great to put a face to SO many names.. I (as well as others) have TONS of pics to share. I will get some more posted later.

Great Botls, great smokes, great alcohol, and plenty of sexy women..

gallery_3387_8_1521895.jpg

More to follow later.

One of the extra fun things we decided to do was grad up and smoke some good ol'fashioned Padron Millennium Maduros.
Also Mr.Peat and I decided upon a contest. A numb contest. How low did we go and who won? Check the pics

MrPeat, Tkoppe, Jorge Padron and myself enjoying some Millenniums.....(my roommate Andy in the foreground jealous as hell)
HPIM0451.jpg

I was in a fantastic place of cigar Zen.

---Contest Time---
So in lieu of last years 40th nub, MrPeat challenged me to a numb contest. I agreed hold hardily and decided that the Millenniums would provided the platform. So with no further ado here we go.

MrPeat lighting up
HPIM0447.jpg

Myself lighting up
HPIM0450.jpg

I was in a fantastic place of cigar Zen.
HPIM0459.jpg

After a few hours we of very very enjoyable smoking we truly came to the contest section of the smoke. With much time and skill Loren managed to smoke completely through the cigar. I mean he pulled the damn cherry out of the other end.

MrPeat smoking a Millennium end to end
HPIM0458.jpg

HPIM0460.jpg

So not to be out done I had to follow suit
HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0466.jpg

I think we tied. You guys can decided who won :cool:

Today, 07:44 AM

I can't thank the Outlaw crew enough for putting on such an amazing get together! It was so awesome to meet so many CPers in person. I had a blast beyond my wildest imagination! If I could chose a day to have as my personal "Groundhog Day" it would be that day! I will definitely be back for more events.

:thumbs: Thanks Outlaw Crew! :thumbs:
How can you be up and posting this early? Damn ....

Well .. I killed a battery for my camera taking too many pictures. HELL YEA!!! Looks like I took 232 for this event so far. Umm... Rod, is that a problem? LOL!

Well .. I need to go grab some food and another cigar at the Law, so here is a little teaser.

gallery_1983_216_51718.jpg

DAMN! I should have gone!!!! What's the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words"?

Looks as if everyone had a fine time indeed.

You all missed the fun and what a shame. It was a huge freaking blast. I will post a picture of Swissy, Tkoepp, and me smoking a wonderful smoke on Friday as Tim wanted to surprise us with something we had never heard of before. And he came through with it. :thumbs:

I had an outstanding time yesterday! Hopefully next time I make it up there for an event, I can make it to the dinner the night before. You guys look like you had a blast Fri. night :thumbs:

It was great to finally meet a lot of you guys in person. The atmosphere, the great food and beer, and the GIRLS. Let me tell you guys, there were some real fine young ladies in there. I bet if we went to the strip clubs that night, we would have recognized quite a few of them :laugh:

Finally, fantastic job by everyone at The Outlaw. Brad, D, Scot, and the rest of the crew pulled off a GREAT event. Wish everyone could visit The Outlaw sometime; class act all the way!

This was AWESOME, I'll let some photos do the talking:

Here is the Millennium Gang
mgang.jpg

Here they are lighting up
m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg

Here they are with the MAN
mjp.jpg

Here is Mr. Peat proudly displaying his nub, and then smoking the cherry through it :whistling:
tnfy.jpg
chrypkr.jpg

I even won something!! I have no idea who the girl is but she seemed nice.
poker.jpg

Overall, this event and meeting all the CP guys was WAY better than getting kicked in the nuts :D

Billy

What a great time we had at the dinner, Jorge Padron was personable and intelligent, we talked about illinois going non-smoking on Jan. 1st. Everyone i met at the dinner and the outlaw shop was friendly and good to party with. Thanks to the Outlaw crew for a great time, next time we'll have to stay for the Saturday event, looks like a real scorcher! :thumbs: :)

DSCN06410001.jpg

Here is a picture before the Padron Dinner on Friday, 18th May 2007. You have from left to right...Siwssy, me, and Tkoepp.

well, as I sit here in the DFW airport, awaiting my flight home in 6 HOURS, I can't help but think that this was one HELL of an awesome weekend!! :thumbs:

To all the Outlaw guys, you rock! That show was freaking STELLAR! I can't wait to try and hit more in the future. What a trip it was... literally and figuratively! Thanks to all the CP'ers who showed up - man it is always a blast to put a face to a name. We all had a great time.

Thanks for putting up with me for the extra days as well... more cigars in the shop... the BBQ (good GOD that was good)... the chauffering around... hopfully the leftover salmon starts to repay the favors :cool:

I'll see what pics I can add that have not been posted already - but as I was Blue Dragon's 'official photographer' as he was chasing all the girls to get photos with them, I didn't get that many myself! :laugh:

Now I need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

well, as I sit here in the DFW airport, awaiting my flight home in 6 HOURS, I can't help but think that this was one HELL of an awesome weekend!! :thumbs:

To all the Outlaw guys, you rock! That show was freaking STELLAR! I can't wait to try and hit more in the future. What a trip it was... literally and figuratively! Thanks to all the CP'ers who showed up - man it is always a blast to put a face to a name. We all had a great time.

Thanks for putting up with me for the extra days as well... more cigars in the shop... the BBQ (good GOD that was good)... the chauffering around... hopfully the leftover salmon starts to repay the favors :cool:

I'll see what pics I can add that have not been posted already - but as I was Blue Dragon's 'official photographer' as he was chasing all the girls to get photos with them, I didn't get that many myself! :laugh:

Now I need a vacation to recover from my vacation!

Hey! I'm about 10 minutes away! Bargogirl and I can be there for lunch by about 12:15. What's your gate?

I should also say thanks to insight and Tkoepp for the chance to smoke some awesome birthday smokes... not sure when I'll ever get the opportunity to smoke a BGM or limited Don Carlos again!

:thumbs:

Not sure which was my favorite... along with the Padron 40th I smoked with OpusXKC (Tony) and his roomy Andy after probably the best gawd damn BBQ dinner I've ever had. They were all stellar beyond belief - the BGM and Don Carlos for the cigars themselves, and the 40th for being the absolute PERFECT match as an after dinner dessert! :laugh:

In the immortal words of Gen. Douglas MacArthur, "I Shall Return".

Hey! I'm about 10 minutes away! Bargogirl and I can be there for lunch by about 12:15. What's your gate?

Sunofabiotch! never even occured to me that I had such a long layover!!

PM sent...