• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PADRON AT THE OUTLAW

So far so good. The dinner was great, KC bbq and 2 Padrons. How can you argue with that. Right now it's Smokyballs, Swifty, Blue Dragon, Swishy, tkope, MrPeat and myself... And it is ball awsome!!

oh and the grop says to all those not here 'Ha Ha' :laugh:

So far so good. The dinner was great, KC bbq and 2 Padrons. How can you argue with that. Right now it's Smokyballs, Swifty, Blue Dragon, Swishy, tkope, MrPeat and myself... And it is ball awsome!!

I've heard things but...
I'd love to meet this Swishy guy!

:laugh:

Oh well... Outlaw one day...
That I promise!
and Alaskan fishing...

-Rob

Well dammit!

I will not be there as much as I really wanted to. :( We have a couple of graduations to attend (mandatory) this weekend.

Oh well... I WILL be smoking the last cigar of the box that Jorg signed for me last year.

Besides, the last time I walked up to the Outlaw they locked the damn door and laughed at me!

Take care guys, smoke one for me and have a great time!

What? Loren couldn't make bail?

It goes without saying, but I'm saying it anyway:

worthless.gif

Pictures...A quick version, captions to follow....

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Left ?, middle: Jorge Padron, right:Outlaw Cigar owner (Kendall)
standard.jpg

A little eye-candy for CC:
standard.jpg

Well I just left the Outlaw and all I can say is WOW. What a day. Great cigars, great guys, bbq, beer, and LOTS of Outlaw calendar girls. I didn't have a camera, but I guarantee the picures will be worth the wait! Awesome time with everyone. Too many to list everyone's name, but I got to meet some great guys and I had a lot of fun. Hand off bombs were flying like crazy, and we even managed to put a little something special together! :thumbs: Thanks to Brad, Scot, D, and all the guys at the Outlaw for working their asses off for us to enjoy a great time! You guys rock!

Brandon

That Herf was amazing! I was finally able to faces to many a fine Cper.

Tkoepp in the foreground. Billytpage is on the left. Mr. Peat in front of OpusXKC and Blue Dragon in the back left.
opus624.jpg

Me in the foreground.
opus626.jpg

YoungSmoke and Tkoepp
opus623.jpg

Mr. Peat lighting an OR Anejo. Swissy is on the left getting ready to light a limited release Don Carlos.
opus634.jpg

Swissy lighting a limited Don Carlos.
opus635.jpg

Jorge Padron sat down with us for a moment and took time to take a draw from Mr. Peat's OR Anejo. (Great Blackmail picture) :laugh:
opus637.jpg

Young_Smoke with Jorge.
opus629.jpg

Me with Jorge.
opus628.jpg

You will be seeing many more pics of the models. This is Hojadepuro with one of them. :cool:
opus631.jpg

Many other pictures to come from a lot more members. :thumbs:

A few more pics....

What is left of the pig (not much!):
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Jasmine doing a little text messaging....
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Models doing a photo shoot, between poses:
standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Those are some great pictures. I just wanted to say thanks to the Outlaw crew for a wonderful event and all the CP'ers that came from far places to meet us crazy bastages in the KC area. :thumbs:

:( :( Looks like I missed one helluva party!
What party, looks like work to me. Oh, yeah, that is work! I want to thank each and everyone of you guys that came out to party with us! Today was awesome and was a landmark day for the Outlaw. I'm glad I got to share it with so many outstanding brothers!

These are some great pics ! Nice! :)

Mark, I dont remember you to be so... big, from last pic I saw. And Im not sure, but... you have tits!? :laugh:

I can't thank the Outlaw crew enough for putting on such an amazing get together! It was so awesome to meet so many CPers in person. I had a blast beyond my wildest imagination! If I could chose a day to have as my personal "Groundhog Day" it would be that day! I will definitely be back for more events.

:thumbs:Thanks Outlaw Crew! :thumbs:

Thanks to all the great guys and gals that showed up for this blow out!!

More pictures will be available on The Outlaw website as soon as I get them resized and uploaded, probably Tuesday.

Today, 07:44 AM

I can't thank the Outlaw crew enough for putting on such an amazing get together! It was so awesome to meet so many CPers in person. I had a blast beyond my wildest imagination! If I could chose a day to have as my personal "Groundhog Day" it would be that day! I will definitely be back for more events.

:thumbs: Thanks Outlaw Crew! :thumbs:
How can you be up and posting this early? Damn ....

Well .. I killed a battery for my camera taking too many pictures. HELL YEA!!! Looks like I took 232 for this event so far. Umm... Rod, is that a problem? LOL!

Well .. I need to go grab some food and another cigar at the Law, so here is a little teaser.

gallery_1983_216_51718.jpg

I was pretty excited to start the evening, so I showed up to the dinner a little early and got prepared. :thumbs:
med_gallery_1983_216_45204.jpg

Here is a pic of most of the crew at the dinner. Jorge is in the background in the black shirt.
med_gallery_1983_216_28975.jpg

Mr. Peat just couldn't decide what to do ... so smoke two cigars and eat at the same time!! Why not? LOL.
med_gallery_1983_216_66274.jpg

New meaning to the term "double fisting". He is smoking a Party Short and a 1926. Daum.
med_gallery_1983_216_46866.jpg

sack made an appearance for the dinner but couldn't stay for the main event. Does it seem a little smoky in here to you????
med_gallery_1983_216_638.jpg

OpusXKC was really enjoying himself this evening.
med_gallery_1983_216_15658.jpg