• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron deals

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
So, if anybody decides to order, make sure you put my name on the order.

Oh yeah, for those who don't know: Bob Landry

Hello Cigar Aficionado’s!

We’re doing it again. This time the following Padron cigars are available for immediate shipment. Again, orders will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Orders with the earliest time stamp will be processed first. The supply of these cigars are limited and will most likely be sold out quickly.

These are items we have available for sale:

1 Padron 2000 Maduro (5 x 50) - $ 66.67

2 Padron 3000 Maduro (5½ x 52) - $ 81.67

1 Padron 6000 Natural (5½ x 52) - $ 126.67

4 Padron 6000 Maduro (5½ x 52 - $ 126.67

1 Padron Magnum (9 x 50) - $165.00

1 Padron Londres Natural (5½ x 42) - $ 46.67

1 Padron Delicias Natural (4 7/8 x 46) - $ 60.00

2 Padron Palmas Natural (6 5/16 x 42) - $ 61.67

1 Padron Ambassador Natural (6 7/8 x 42) - $ 65.00

Anniversary Series

2 “1964” Torpedo Maduro (6 x 52) - $ 240.00

1 “1964” Monarca Natural (6½ x 46) - $ 185.00

1 “1926” No.6 Maduro (4¾ x 50) - $ 230.40

Since we have your information on file, the easiest thing to do, is, as in the past, e-mail a note indicating what item(s) you would like. Also make note of any changes to your shipping address. I will reply by return e-mail, if your order has been processed. Only those customers whose orders will be shipped will have their Credit Card charged.

In addition, we are starting a New Prospect Promotion. Any new customer you refer to our site, and results in a purchase, we will send you a 3 pack assortment of Macanudo Hyde Park (5 ½ x 49) Collection, and a Macanudo cutter, a $20 - $30 retail value. In order to receive this gift be certain to have the New Prospect include Referred By (your name) in the comment line at the bottom of the order page. We will send your gift via Priority Mail.

This 3 pack consists of:

1 - New Macanudo Hyde Park

1 - Macanudo Maduro Hyde Park

1 - Macanudo Café Hyde Park

1 - Macanudo Cigar Cutter

Thank you for your past business, and for shopping the Smokers Hub website.

If you do not wish to get future updates, please send return e-mail with the comment “remove” and I will remove your name from the mailing list.

Richard C. Augustyn

Smokers Hub, Inc.

smhub@aol.com

800-364-0078

:sign: You're ruining my secret site! :sneaky: Just kiddin man, those are awesome prices. Too bad he doesn't get a lot of the PAM's and 1926's in a lot :( . Did you buy any? Did you ever get the VSG's?

I got the first order of VSGs and another box is on the way. Otherwise I'd be all over this one!! :sign:

C'mon break loose the checkbook, get me a new cutter and some free smokes! :sign: :sign:

lol....I'd take some VSG's off your hands if I could ;) . Always wanted to try one though

Now I understand your handle. :)

That PO Box number looks awfully large. Is it right, or did you just get excited when you were making out your profile?

And your g/f is a real cutie!!! :thumbs: (But a little young, doncha think? :sign: )

psyktek said:
Now I understand your handle. :)

That PO Box number looks awfully large. Is it right, or did you just get excited when you were making out your profile?

And your g/f is a real cutie!!! :thumbs: (But a little young, doncha think? :sign: )
The PO is right! LOL...that's what happens when the state or whoever runs out of 4-digit code boxes :sign: .

Oh and I like'm young! You should have seen her with longer hair. She looked really young then :lookup: . But I love her no matter the hair length :love:

I just caught what you said about my handle. I'm sure everyone else will catch on like you did sooner or later :sign: :thumbs:

Bob,
Looks like you will be getting the sampler :D

I will be getting a box of PAM's :p

Thanks for the heads up,
Don

Alright Don!! Glad I could provide the information. This seemed like a really good deal, and this guy has other prices on his site that are pretty sweet also..

Got an email this morning from Richard telling me my sampler would go in the mail today. So he's definitely on the up and up. :D

psyktek said:
Alright Don!! Glad I could provide the information. This seemed like a really good deal, and this guy has other prices on his site that are pretty sweet also..

Got an email this morning from Richard telling me my sampler would go in the mail today. So he's definitely on the up and up. :D
Did you get the Mac sampler and Don got the box? Good thinking if that's the case :thumbs:

psyktek said:

Anniversary Series

Richard C. Augustyn

Smokers Hub, Inc.

smhub@aol.com

800-364-0078
Thank you Bob for posting this! Not only did they have a box of PAN in stock but at a great price too. Delivery was fast. I ordered a box on Monday, they shipped Tuesday and I recieved them on Thursday.

Maggs44 said:
psyktek said:

Anniversary Series

Richard C. Augustyn

Smokers Hub, Inc.

smhub@aol.com

800-364-0078
Thank you Bob for posting this! Not only did they have a box of PAN in stock but at a great price too. Delivery was fast. I ordered a box on Monday, they shipped Tuesday and I recieved them on Thursday.
WOOHOO! More free cigars!! Glad you were able to take advantage of this deal. :thumbs:

Bob,

I tried to grab a box of PAM, and left your name for the referral.

Cparker

Cparker said:
Bob,

Cparker
It's best not to order from the site until you e-mail the guy and see if they're in stock. :thumbs:

CVMFOUR,

Thanks for the advice, I called the number to check stock, but it was early evening and go vm, so MAYBE I'll get lucky.....MAYBE

CParker

Cparker said:
Bob,

Cparker
I heard from Richard tonight (after finally updating my email wtih him) I think he must have inventory because a he mentioned a guy that had called and would order either today or tomorrow. :D

Thanks for helping me get some free smokes! :D

psyktek,

Got my order in today for the PAMs. And placed you on the order for backup.

Just got some rebates checks in for some computer gear, so the timing was spot and the price let me get a premum cigar.

Many thanks

Cparker