• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron Millenium natural

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
I've never had one, but have really enjoyed the 64, 26, and 40th lines. Local B&M has these available at $35 a stick. Worth it or not? I've heard good things about the maduros, but haven't really found anyone that have had the naturals.

I don’t know, I can tell you I grabbed a 5er of 2000 in natties on accident (wanted maddies) smoked one and gave the rest away. They weren’t worth my time.

I was underwhelmed with the 64 natural I had a while back. They're different cigars, so there is no direct comparison. However, it's worth noting that the natural version was not impressive while the maduro 64 is my favorite stick.

This probably doesn't help too much but I have smoked the 40th Annis with the natural wrapper and found them to be quite excellent. I would imagine these are similar... Not 35 bucks good though.
I would think of this as a smoke to collect and not to smoke.
I would take a 35 buck (or 2 $17) ISOM over it any day no question!

FWIW...

-Rob

The Padron Millenium Maduro is the best Padron I have ever tried....hands down! I am sure the Natural wouldn't suck, but honestly, I like Padron Maduros better in all lines they offer.

I was underwhelmed with the 64 natural I had a while back. They're different cigars, so there is no direct comparison. However, it's worth noting that the natural version was not impressive while the maduro 64 is my favorite stick.

They are the same cigar; only the wrapper is different. The binder and filler for the blend is identical. Definitely try more than one of any cigar before you reserve judgement.

As for the Padron Millenium natural, if you like Padrons, you will like the Millenniums... whether the price is worth it or not is a personal decision, but the cigars do have a good 6 years of age on 'em.

Padrons are variations on a theme; it just happens to be a really, really good theme.

Padrons are variations on a theme; it just happens to be a really, really good theme.

That's why I like Padrons so much, you know what your basically getting with all of his sticks.

Just wondering, since it's clear that everyone else here prefers Padron Maduro over the natural, does Padron put more Maduro of a line out than naturals, since they have a larger demand? For me, I've always thought of Padron as being almost inherently a "Maduro" brand.

They are the same cigar; only the wrapper is different. The binder and filler for the blend is identical. Definitely try more than one of any cigar before you reserve judgement.

As for the Padron Millenium natural, if you like Padrons, you will like the Millenniums... whether the price is worth it or not is a personal decision, but the cigars do have a good 6 years of age on 'em.

So, the Milleniums are just "special versions" of the 64's? And here I thought I knew what I was talking about.

Well, I don't feel too bad. I've never even seen a Millenium, after all. :p

This is a good smoke but not $$$$ worth as against a 64 or 26 IMO.

Brian

So, the Milleniums are just "special versions" of the 64's? And here I thought I knew what I was talking about.

Well, I don't feel too bad. I've never even seen a Millenium, after all. :p

No, it's a different blend. But what I mean is that the tobacco is all from the same types of plants, so while there are variations in the taste of a particular blend (ie, 1926 vs 1964 vs Millennium vs. the "mille" line), the overriding taste is similar.

I had Sam pick me up a couple of these when he brought the question up. I have been dying to try one. As soon as the jet lag wears off these bad boys I'll give a little review, or at least I'll give it my best effort at one.

Thanks again Sam.

Expensive, somewhat hard to find and not as good as the Maduros IMO. I'd have to say they are equal to the 1926 natties but with a slightly different taste. Not a $35 stick, at least not for me. YMMV.

Padron Millenium natural, what's the word on this?

Back