• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron, Padron Anniversary, Padron 1926

Status
Not open for further replies.
arguing on the internet is like winning gold at the special olympics.........even if you win you are still retarded.

Hey, F*ck Face. (Idahogn) jokes stop with the handycaped. :angry:

idahogn said:
arguing on the internet is like winning gold at the special olympics.........even if you win you are still retarded.
[snapback]284458[/snapback]​

idahogn,

That was a brutal thing to say... do you have any family that have a handicap... apparently not. What a great way to start off at CP.

That handicap remark has been floating around for ages and has been posted here a number of times. So let's not throw stones at Idaho as he is a decent fella, and just wanted to say something to make you guys think.

Oh by the way Neal and Matt put your pants back on. :blush:

jabba said:
idahogn said:
[snapback]284458[/snapback]​

idahogn,

That was a brutal thing to say... do you have any family that have a handicap... apparently not. What a great way to start off at CP.
[snapback]284461[/snapback]​

I've seen this on many message board and it bothers me everytime. We've hit a new low here. I believe you owe everyone an apology or you deserve to get banned.

tone-ny said:
That handicap remark has been floating around for ages and has been posted here a number of times. So let's not throw stones at Idaho as he is a decent fella, and just wanted to say something to make you guys think.

Oh by the way Neal and Matt put your pants back on. :blush:
[snapback]284466[/snapback]​

Anthony, just because that idiotic joke has been around many message boards in the past (and this one too apparently) doesn't make it right. I can't believe you've defended this guy for that remark. I'm shocked.

Zeebra said:
tone-ny said:

Oh by the way Neal and Matt put your pants back on.  :blush:
[snapback]284466[/snapback]​

Anthony, just because that idiotic joke has been around many message boards in the past (and this one too apparently) doesn't make it right. I can't believe you've defended this guy for that remark. I'm shocked.
[snapback]284470[/snapback]​

Zee just because he made an obvious comment like he did and we all add to this because no one would ever admit to being wrong. It doesn't mean that Idahogn is a bad person. We all know that in the internet we all have the biggest e-penis and that if we want to we will continue to argue our point until someone says enough and closes the thread.

I have chatted numerous times with Idahogn and found him to be a stand up kinda guy, similar to yourself. So my opinion is that two wrongs never make a right. If he would of said arguing about this is like kissing your sister on labor day while dad took pictures no one would have taken offense to Idahogn's statement.

But as they say YMMV!

jus10 said:
Hey, F*ck Face. (Idahogn) jokes stop with the handycaped. :angry:
[snapback]284459[/snapback]​

right back at ya fuc face .......i am handicapped.......i had a knee crushed by a 10,000 lb pallet while serving in the air force. my dad is also 100% disabled so if i dont take offence to that kind of statement(i actually think its funny) why should you? i am also a fully funtioning member of society.also not 1 person on here can say that they have never made fun of anyone. not 1!!!!!!!!

ps jabba just cause i dont post alot dosent mean i dont lurk .........the only reason i joined & post on cp is cause there are local guys here that i smoke with.

Jeezus....it never ends...mindless bullshit that piles up from people who should just keep their dicks in their pants and their fingers off the keyboard, myself included, but I couldn't stand it anymore and someone has to be the voice of reason.

A list of points from my perspective, which by the way is the most important, with Rod's just behind (which is where he does his best work):

1. Seadub was not speaking for Cigar Pass in his PM to Bob or Ian. He thought he was, but he really wasn't because he's too new for anyone to really give a sh*t if he found out that Ian was out of some cigar that I don't smoke. So, this started with him, let's keep that in mind.

2. Ian let Bob use his password and username, which in retrospect he is probably still trying to pull his foot out of his a$$ because of that slip-up.

3. I'm not sure, but I think Bob may have a little bit of CC in him. Bob, one of him is enough, please, we don't need another.

4. bfreebern is jerking it for the next few weeks, so if he seems pissed, well, he is....

5. Where's Neal??

6. Ian, where are you?? Dude, straighten this thing out before Bob ends up standing on your d*ck so long you can't use it anymore.

7. Anyone who is offended by the handicapped joke, I can feel your pain, but I hope I never ever see you post a joke that has anything to do with the degradation of any person, heritage, culture, race, religion, sexual preference, etc., etc....get it? It's a joke and it applies to the situation. A ot of people have ended up looking like retards on this thread.

8. Tone-ny, I will not put my pants back on as I am still whacking off to that picture of t'dog's ol' lady. I'm about ready for a new one though, t'dog throw me a bone, she wouldn't let me snap a pic the last time I saw her. ;)

9. Ron lock this thread so these people can stop loking like the fools they portray on t.v.

10. Well, hell, I've run out of things to say...

tone-ny said:
I have chatted numerous times with Idahogn and found him to be a stand up kinda guy, similar to yourself. So my opinion is that two wrongs never make a right. If he would of said arguing about this is like kissing your sister on labor day while dad took pictures no one would have taken offense to Idahogn's statement.

But as they say YMMV!
[snapback]284481[/snapback]​

Anthony, trying to make an analogy that arguing on the Internet by mocking people who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome shouldn't be something that is just tossed away as an "oh well". What's right is right and I believe the more that people accept jokes like this one, the more we erode our moral value as people. Your comparison to "kissing your sister" hardly rates on the same level as the original comment. It would be more akin to making light of people with any of a number of serious handicaps.

I'm really disappointed with how this has gone, and I'm upset right now so I'll stop posting in this thread.

You do not have to have Down's Syndrome to be a retard..

Matt R said:
[snapback]284494[/snapback]​

And apparently, you don't have to be a newbie to be an idiot.

Matt R said:

Paging SFG :sign:

Zeebra said:
tone-ny said:

But as they say YMMV!
[snapback]284481[/snapback]​

Anthony, trying to make an analogy that arguing on the Internet by mocking people who are afflicted with Downs Syndrome shouldn't be something that is just tossed away as an "oh well". What's right is right and I believe the more that people accept jokes like this one, the more we erode our moral value as people. Your comparison to "kissing your sister" hardly rates on the same level as the original comment. It would be more akin to making light of people with any of a number of serious handicaps.

I'm really disappointed with how this has gone, and I'm upset right now so I'll stop posting in this thread.
[snapback]284489[/snapback]​

who said anything about downs syndrome...........handicapped can mean anything ........be it physical or mental..........being an adult i would never make fun of anyone with a mental or physical problem......as tone said the comment was made to make people think. why do all of the people (myself included) have to jump in on a thread where it has nothing to do with us and piss and moan or try to stick up for someone or bash on another? oh yeah its the internet and that's part of bing human.

SAAVE ME JEBUS!

Please, let this thread die the undignified death it so sorely needs to.
And before anyone jumps on my religiously insensitive comment, that is a quote from the Simpsons.

Zeebra said:
Matt R said:

And apparently, you don't have to be a newbie to be an idiot.
[snapback]284497[/snapback]​

I thought you were going to stop posting on this thread. Maybe you forgot.... oh and I'll never argue against my being an idiot, hell, I'm even a retard sometimes.

smokelaw1 said:
SAAVE ME JEBUS!

Please, let this thread die the undignified death it so sorely needs to.
And before anyone jumps on my religiously insensitive comment, that is a quote from the Simpsons.
[snapback]284502[/snapback]​

Quit making fun of the Simpsons, they didn't do anything to you....

Shut up you idiot.

Edit to add j/k...playful busting isn't always clear online.

if jus10, jabba and zeebra - why is it a federal offense when somebody makes a 'retard' joke, yet i don't see you 3 'equal rights champions' say anything in threads where people bash and make fun of homosexuals?

:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.