• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron, Padron Anniversary, Padron 1926

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobaccoleaf1

Billboardtobacco.com Webmaster
Check out our new inventory on Padrons!

Click Here<-----

All sizes, all instock, while supplies last!

Now you can buy Padron Anniversary Series and Serie 1926 by the stick!

Use this coupon code "botlpadron" to get 10% off your Padron order. (Offer only valid on Padron cigars and expires Feb 15 2006)

Enjoy the new selection!

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Ian,

Don't take this the wrong way but I believe you are pulling the wool over people by underpricing some of your stuff and then charging crazy shipping rates. If you change this policy you will definitely get my business.

jabba said:
Ian,

Don't take this the wrong way but I believe you are pulling the wool over people by underpricing some of your stuff and then charging crazy shipping rates. If you change this policy you will definitely get my business.
[snapback]283121[/snapback]​

Kinda hard to take it any differently. The shipping weight on the 1926 cigars was wrong if thats what you are referring to...I don't make it a policy to "pull the wool" on any of my customers.

Ian

I've ordered from Ian multiple times and at no point has the shipping been an issue. With shipping included I have always received my cigars under MSRP.

-edit for spelling

If you place an order using your address in canada, our shopping cart usually charges NOTHING. Then after I recieve the order and ship the package I add the shipping to the order per what was paid to USPS or UPS. If you have an issue like this in the future, contact me instead of accusing me of gouging on shipping.

Ian

ricmac25 said:
I've ordered from Ian multiple times and at no point has the shipping been an issue. With shipping included I have always received my cigars under MSRP.

-edit for spelling
[snapback]283134[/snapback]​

I think it's strictly a Canadian thing. I ordered a fiver once and felt the shipping cost was a bit high but I didn't say anything about it. Maybe there's a cheaper way to ship to Canada?

jabba said:
Ian,

You're saving 10% anyway, so I don't see the problem.

I'm guessing it is an issue with shipping to Canada, becasue I have ordered from Ian and never felt the shipping was too high.

Edit for clarity and spelling

tobaccoleaf1 said:
If you place an order using your address in canada, our shopping cart usually charges NOTHING. Then after I recieve the order and ship the package I add the shipping to the order per what was paid to USPS or UPS. If you have an issue like this in the future, contact me instead of accusing me of gouging on shipping.

Ian
[snapback]283139[/snapback]​

If you are saying that you are just passing on USPS charges then I'll take your word for it but... I recently had 7 cigars shipped to me USPS from FL and it costed me $2.90US and you recently charged a buddy of mine over $10US for fiver. If thats what you were charged then I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you have such a good reputation here but if it was a mistake all you have to do it validate it.

jabba said:
tobaccoleaf1 said:
If you place an order using your address in canada, our shopping cart usually charges NOTHING.  Then after I recieve the order and ship the package I add the shipping to the order per what was paid to USPS or UPS.  If you have an issue like this in the future, contact me instead of accusing me of gouging on shipping.

Ian
[snapback]283139[/snapback]​

If you are saying that you are just passing on USPS charges then I'll take your word for it but... I recently had 7 cigars shipped to me USPS from FL and it costed me $2.90US and you recently charged a buddy of mine over $10US for fiver. If thats what you were charged then I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you have such a good reputation here but if it was a mistake all you have to do it validate it.
[snapback]283148[/snapback]​

Jabba you can answer your own question as they put the price of the postage right on the box for you to confirm. If you did have an issue with the postage in question why didn't you PM Ian? I find that if you have a valid issue with a vendor and he or she doesn't give you a satisfactory answer it is within your right to bring it up in public.

But it seems this issue was never asked of Billboard.

YMMV

No biggie guys, Thanks for the good words. Now go order some Padrons! :cool:

No harm done Jabba a simple misunderstanding.

Ian

jabba said:
Ian,

I wouldn't hastily jump to unfounded conclusions. IMHO there is absolutely no issues with Ian and Billboard service or pricing besides getting some of the better deals for your money. When I ordered from Ian with the CP promo code I hit the specials (such as this one) I wasn't even charged shipping. I will continue with my patronage.

Ian has always been great :) - Ian you may want to check your math on the 1926 # 6 - something doesn't add up. Also, are you going to be getting any # 35?

cookie_1978 said:
Ian has always been great :) - Ian you may want to check your math on the 1926 # 6 - something doesn't add up. Also, are you going to be getting any # 35?
[snapback]283197[/snapback]​
Thanks for the heads up they are marked $100 to high. Ian will change them tomm. I'll try to get some 35s also.

This is Bob (owner of Tobacco Leaf). I supply Billboard with cigars
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.

tobaccoleaf1 said:
This is Bob (owner of Tobacco Leaf). I supply Billboard with cigars
and unlike Ian don't feel a need to kiss up to you people. Yesterday Jabba posted that his buddy recieved cigars in Canada for $2.90 shipping this was not priority mail which Ian uses so tracking can be done. Ian has been decieved in the past by using non tracked methods to save money which was a mistake. It also was brought to our attention that we listed 1926 #6 maddies on our sight which we don't have it was a simple mistake not an attempt to mislead anyone, but Ian was threatned if he didn't come out and tell you guys then this person was going to come on here and start the bashing. It seems to me some people on here just can't wait for retailers to make mistakes so they bash them. Ian offers real good deals on Padrons I could very well sell in my store but I help him to supply you guys with these great offers because he is trying to grow his internet business. So keep bashing and the Padron offers will stop on Cigar Pass. THIS IS NOT THE ONLY FORUM TO SELL VERY HARD TO GET CIGARS AT DISCOUNT PRICES. Again this is not Ian but the supplier of the cheap Padrons.
[snapback]283393[/snapback]​

WTF? :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back