• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - taking orders!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers.

If you want me to send you the pricing list - please add an email to PM.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me.

I will be calling the order in Friday morning, so if interested I need to hear back from you by Thursday evening.

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you!

Jim

How long does it usually take?   I would like pricing sent to me.

ThanksEdited because I did not want my email to be in the open. Thought I had sent a PM

If you've never gotten on one of Jim's deals, do it -- you won't be disappointed!

Jim is the man, and while he may never admit it me thinks that a very sought after box at the raffle ....woops.... Giveaway at the QSH may have found it's way from TobaccoVillage.....Just sayin'

I received the list but I couldn't decide what I wanted to try, so I'll have to get in on it next time.

I just got hit with new tires for the truck. So I can't participate this time around. Maybe next time.