• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padron - taking orders!

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
PM for pricing - this will be for boxes only - no fivers.

If you want me to send you the pricing list - please add an email to PM.

Payment is not accepted until I receive the order in case something does not get shipped. I accept CC, MO or personal check if I know you.

Once I receive the order I will PM you.

All orders ship UPS to US destinations only, orders over $100.00 must be shipped insured - this protects you and me.

I will be calling the order in Friday morning, so if interested I need to hear back from you by Thursday evening.

I think that covers most of the questions I get, if you have any other questions, PLMK.

Thank you!

Jim

How long does it usually take?   I would like pricing sent to me.

ThanksEdited because I did not want my email to be in the open. Thought I had sent a PM

If you've never gotten on one of Jim's deals, do it -- you won't be disappointed!

Jim is the man, and while he may never admit it me thinks that a very sought after box at the raffle ....woops.... Giveaway at the QSH may have found it's way from TobaccoVillage.....Just sayin'

If you've never gotten on one of Jim's deals, do it -- you won't be disappointed!
Based on Rod's and Backslide's good word I'm in.
PM sent.
Order placed.

Thanks for the orders! If anyone else wants in on this order I need to hear from you today.

Thank you!

I received the list but I couldn't decide what I wanted to try, so I'll have to get in on it next time.

I just got hit with new tires for the truck. So I can't participate this time around. Maybe next time.