• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Padronmans Palio Cutter

Very simple, should I send him the cutter, you decide

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gmiranda33

I stand behind my fellow botl here on cp and as such I noticed I might have acted a little quickly to offer Padronman a free palio cutter. So I want you guys to decide if I should or shouldn't send it to him.

Gabriel

I will buy it from you and in Padronchild's ultra rich, democratic, way it will result in redistribution of wealth :D

Gabriel it sounds to me like he can afford it.

I'm going to be vastly in the minority here, but I think the high road approach would be to send it to him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

The guy brags about his wealth, then mooches a cutter, beads, smokes, and tries to get folks to play poker with him.

Something just not right here......

Oh, and he doesn't like me one bit. Can you believe it....??..... :laugh:

IMHO - keep your cutter, Gabriel. We know you are a man of your word...... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I'm going to be vastly in the minority here, but I think the high road approach would be to send it to him, even though he doesn't deserve it.

Not so much the high road as doing what you say.

Gabriel - if he offended you...don't send it.
If he's just a braggart and puffy...ship it off.

If it's not sent he has another reason to be stuffy.
If you do send it - I'll be glad to send you mine!

No need to further fuel and/or enable the moocher. Hold on to it or send it to someone more deserving.

Well, as per Rod from the meltdown thread in BST, he's been banned.

Even after Gabriel offered to send him the cutter for free, he was trying to get another one in other threads. Along with beads, cigars, lighters, etc.

Not so much the high road as doing what you say.

Gabriel - if he offended you...don't send it.
If he's just a braggart and puffy...ship it off.

If it's not sent he has another reason to be stuffy.
If you do send it - I'll be glad to send you mine!

OK - more info found...he's been banned. So, unless you have his addy - it's moot.
If you do have his addy, I'd say he offended you and the community and you'd be better off sending it to someone not as offensive!

lol what a ass clown. I missed everything but looked at his posts, why waste time with people like that.

I'm new to this forum, and have no idea who this "PadronMan" Is, or thinks he is, but he sounds like a complete asshole!

I'm new to this forum, and have no idea who this "PadronMan" Is, or thinks he is, but he sounds like a complete asshole!

Right and if you signed up with a new handle and the same ISP you are toast!

Ummm....did you have a '911' after your handle?

No offense to you...but....an IP check may be in order.

Just a note the cigar community is very tight. You have been outed over at Club Stogie as GodofFire9/11 so get lost.