• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Ready! Have two 18 hour days coming up. Will get some p/ts up this weekend assuming the pass doesn't get here first.

Just getting home from work. Got her. Will peak at her tomorrow and get some p/t up.

James, you ready?

Ok guys,
Let me know what you think. PMed James to see if he is ready. This can go today if I rush it....if not will go Monday.

P: padron 3000 maduro $5.70 ; T: Panacea red $5.50
P: tatuaje regios $8 ; T: panacea black $7.95
P: La Casita Criolla corona $5.25 ; T: PLPC $5.26
P: tatuaje mummy $13 ; T: Pl RE robo $12

Thanks Rod for letting me play, these smokes look great and I can't wait to sit back and review them!

Looks great... Pass is moving right along.

Thanks guys, this was fun, I'll either be doing my review this or next weekend.

9405 9036 9930 0085 6222 31

will be the DC when this goes out Monday or when I hear back from Smokinsims!

thanks again guys

Sorry about the delay. I PM'ed back on Saturday but was too late to get it shipped then. I spent the weekend camping in the rain with cub scouts.

Smokin'Sims said:
Sorry about the delay. I PM'ed back on Saturday but was too late to get it shipped then. I spent the weekend camping in the rain with cub scouts.

No worries!!  Just to confirm, it did get dropped this morning and is on its way!

CulturedHick needs to be removed from the pass.  Please skip him.

Thanks.

My wife said the pass arrived today. I'll check it out and propose P/T's tonight.

Can someone post the remaining participants?  I don't have access to this info right now.

Smokin'Sims
LarryH
CulturedHick
Joebunaga
CMontoya79
2K6TBSS
Gavin

wkoti said:
Smokin'Sims
LarryH
CulturedHick
Joebunaga
CMontoya79
2K6TBSS
Gavin

...CORRECTION...

Smokin'Sims
LarryH
Joebunaga
CMontoya79
2K6TBSS
Gavin

***CulturedHick requested to be removed***

Rod said:
CulturedHick needs to be removed from the pass.  Please skip him.

Thanks.