• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Panacea Cigar Pass (and chance to win a 5-pack of premium cigars)

Here are my proposed P/T's. I've PMed LarryH and he is ready.

P: Viaje Oro Torpedo $8.75                   T: Panacea Black $7.95
P: Arturo Fuente Queen B $5.75           T: Panacea Red $5.50
P: Illusione MJ12 $8.70                          T: Tatuaje Regios $8.00

I briefly looked at the cigars nothing was damaged. I didn't do a complete inventory and will before I ship out. Thanks for letting me play.

Please make sure CulturedHick is crossed off the list, as he had to back out.

Thanks guys! :thumbs:

Sorry guys for dropping out of the pass. My daughter is Bipolar and over the past 4 weeks she has been having problems that require all of my time and attention. She is improving greatly this week and life should be back to normal soon.

Thanks
Alan

Sorry guys for dropping out of the pass. My daughter is Bipolar and over the past 4 weeks she has been having problems that require all of my time and attention. She is improving greatly this week and life should be back to normal soon.

Thanks
Alan

Sorry to hear that Bro!!
Hope all continues to improve.
Take Care!!

Looks good James.

CulturedHick said:
Sorry guys for dropping out of the pass. My daughter is Bipolar and over the past 4 weeks she has been having problems that require all of my time and attention. She is improving greatly this week and life should be back to normal soon.

Thanks
Alan

Hang in there Alan.

Sorry to hear Alan.  Glad to hear she is doing better though.

Sorry to hear that Alan. Hope everything continues to get better.

Sorry to hear the news Alan.  Wish you all well.  I'm sure things will improve.

Hang in there Alan. I'm sure you have a beautiful daughter and with the proper guidance, you guys will have this under control and she will be herself in no time.

Patients and understanding are virtues that have to be permanently practiced during this journey.

This made it to the PO yesterday after work. DC # is 9505 8000 1660 3116 0005 15 and the estimated date of delivery is Tuesday April 30. Thanks for letting me play.

Smoked the Black label this evening while doing a video review...  :whistling:
I'm compiling the video now & should have it uploaded at some point tomorrow.

The Pass arrived yesterday.  I didn't have a chance to open it up last night after I got home and finished my chores.  I'll try to get some P/Ts posted today and get the Pass back out tomorrow if Joebunaga is ready.

Here are my P/Ts.  It was the best I could do with my selection.  I'll get the pass on the way to Joe tomorrow.

P: Fuente King B 2008 $6.50                    T: Panacea Red $5.50
P: HdM Epicure No. 1 2005 $8.60            T: Panacea Black $7.95
P: Tatuaje Regios