• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Parrot Pass 2010 AKA One Particular Beedog Pass

Don't F... with the Parrots!

whastupdeucey_parrot.jpg

lol I should be able to get this set up later this week, probably have a list and finalized pass list by early next week.

So are you expecting the parrots to be any better than the tobacco thievin' pirates who's shoulders the be sittin' on?

It is my experience that expectations only breed contempt

Don't know if I'm to late to jump on the bandwagon here, but I would love to particpate if you have the space and are willing to oblige me. Thanks...

if this box is going through cincinnati, id like to join

You really need to sit back and cool your enthusiasm. 5 posts in five years? We don't like motormouths here ya know. :laugh:

We are at capacity, I probably should have paid attention. First post sort of updated, more later.

Also, given that we have like 80 people in this pass, please be on point with your p/t and shipping. If you can't commit to flipping the pass in a reasonable amount of time then let people know so you can be moved in the order or removed entirely.

A lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing."

"What do they say?" the priest inquired.

"They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. 'Want to have some fun?'"

"That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed, "but I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots whom I taught to pray and read the bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn to praise and worship."

"Thank you!" the woman responded. The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots and the female parrots say,"Hi, we're prostitutes, want to have some fun?"

One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, "Put the beads away. Our prayers have been answered!"